TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

Its interesting to me the difference in vibe here to the steam community and official forum. As patches have been released the review scores have gone down considerably whilst you guys seem very positive. It seems people are quite happy about the gameplay improvements but the career mode seems broken?

Just saw how doubles plays, I feel that highlights how bad some movement and animations are. Not to mention player’s inability to volley still and poor net play.

Its interesting to me the difference in vibe here to the steam community and official forum. As patches have been released the review scores have gone down considerably whilst you guys seem very positive. It seems people are quite happy about the gameplay improvements but the career mode seems broken?
Yes you're right. The feelings are differents. I didn't review the game on Steam.
The game has many problems, and people are feedup and they wrote ngative reviews.

It's human, I'm ok why that. The gameplay of TieBreak has changed in one little week to average to bad and at the end to very nice.

But it's not acceptable than career mode didn't work well like it should. Not training, no XP after a match, no interview sometimes, many crashes. The game needs 1 mouth of patches to be good and great.

I have played since the first day and when I played it on January, I was thinking it was a really bad joke, nothing was good.

After Early Access 5, something was happened. They fixed so many important things, than AO tennis 2 and TWT 2 haven't fixed and playing TieBreak became a real pleasure.

This game has a huge potential. Let developers finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread