Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
18 Feb - England vs Pakistan - Warmup

odds - paddypower

Don't worry, a combination of Strauss (captain), Wright, Yardy, Tredwell and Collingwood (bowling) gives you every chance of winning.

Even if you were 50/9 after 15 overs you can GUARANTEE Strauss will bring on Wright for a handful of nothing overs, then bring on Yardy to make sure he bowls 10 overs, muddle through Collingwood and Tredwell before the wicket-takers come back on and finish the job at 250/9. Of course Sureshot will have the Pakistan #11 as MOTM and batsman of the tournament! :facepalm

----------

Are we legally allowed to bet on games involving Pakistan......................? :D

Will Swann be back for this warm-up? Really want to see how he fares in these conditions.

Tough match but England might just walk through :)

As This Match Gonna Be In Asia i.e Bangladesh So Its Gonna Be In The Fever Of Pakistan . And I will be harder for England To Stand Against Pakistan Bowling Attack.And Pakistan Batting Has Also Been Improved.

I bet 600!!!hope pakistan wins this inshallah......pakis have more chances as this is in ASIA...

This game becomes crucial after the poor performance against Canada. We need a few players to really find some form to have any chance in this tournament.

Way England have been playing, Pakistan seem to be a favorites to win here but I would never be so sure of what our team brings to the field on a particular day. Pakistan might just give England the victory that they require so much atm.

Will this match be broadcasted? Also it hasn't a great viewing time for the English people. The match is going to be played in Bangladesh.

Only India's warm-ups are broadcasted. Now that India has played both the warm-ups, the next match to be tele-casted will directly be the one on the 19th, India vs Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread