IPL 19th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Kolkata Knight Riders

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bangalore Royal Challengers v Kolkata Knight Riders at Durban

Cricinfo probables

Bangalore:
1 Virat Kohli, 2 Jacques Kallis, 3 Kevin Pietersen (capt), 4 Robin Uthappa (wk), 5 Roelof van der Merwe/Ross Taylor, 6 Mark Boucher, 7 B Akhil, 8 R Vinay Kumar, 9 Pankaj Singh, 10 Anil Kumble, 11 KP Appanna.

Kolkata: 1 Chris Gayle, 2 Brendon McCullum (capt & wk), 3 Brad Hodge, 4 Sourav Ganguly, 5 Laxmi Ratan Shukla, 6 Yashpal Singh, 7 Arindam Ghosh, 8 Ishant Sharma, 9 Ajantha Mendis, 10 Murali Kartik, 11 Ashok Dinda.

Cricinfo preview

watch out for brendon mccullum today folks.he is in a bad mood now as his form has been very poor lately.expect some serious fireworks from this little kiwi today.and he really likes the royal challengers.doesn't he? hopefully,we'll get to see ryder vs mccullum today.

Ryder better play today, I can't believe that amount of times he has been dropped.

Its tough to choose. :p

I'll go with Kolkata. Both teams are at the bottom, but I still feel Kolkata are a better side than Bangalore.

LOL Coney is a legend, hope he comes back to sky sports next summer.

I'll go for Bangalore. Both teams are crap but I'm betting the Wall to produce a special innings.

KP opening the bowling. Ha. Nice to see Van Der Merwe getting a game as well, just annoyed that Ryder's not in the side.

LMAO. KP get's a wicket first ball. McCullum gone.

I bet McCullum feels like a twat now.

Not sure why they're persisting with spin now that McCullum's out though. Gayle's going to hit anything, so you may as well get the seamers on, which they've done now.

Slams it straight to point. I guess when you're out of form your good shots go straight to fielders. Nothing going his way.

McCullum didn't slam it to point. He got a thick outside edge to point. Wasn't a good shot.

Been impressed with this Van Wyk bloke, seems to be a pretty decent T20 player. Got plenty of shots, and manages to find boundaries. Looks good.

the NZ fans were blaming the rest of the team, blaming the local Indian players for KKR's lose, and trying to covor up McCullums performance. well McC scoring 10 ducks in a row isnt helping either. skipper suppose to lead his team, but 1st thing he does is gets out.

he should be dropped in the next game ...

FIrst man who should be sent back to India is Ajit Agarkar..followed by Laxmi Ratan Shukla......God..what's wrong with Pujara

Users who are viewing this thread