2008-09 Revamp Patch ******* TEST ROSTER RELEASED + THE SUPRISE ;)*******

What would you rather have in the New Roster?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I have nearly completed the International rosters. I don't know about the other peoples progress.

Wow. Thank you very much Sunny and the rest who are working on this. You will be PC legends if you finish and release it. :hpraise

Treva should be starting the adboards this week (hopefully) :p . I will try my best to get the rosters done by Sunday or the start of next week. :)

OK WC is giving me the templates for how the kits etc look like in cricket 05. I will just convert the kits and send it back to him all packed. Then it will be ok for release here

Black Magic added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Hey wait a second, after looking at this thread

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15961

the kits are the in the same template :happy

I just need to send the bmp files so you can import it in what ever fsh file you want.

Could you guys please post up some templates for pads etc

Black Magic added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Here are the previews from the IPL patch, could you tell me out of it which parts you want for the patch here :cheers

IPLSuperPatch2.jpg

IPL-Super-Patch-3.gif

IPL-Super-Patch-4.gif

IPLSuperPatch5.jpg

IPL-Super-Patch-6.gif

IPL-Super-Patch-7.gif

IPL-Super-Patch-8.gif

IPL-Super-Patch-9.gif

IPL-Super-Patch-10.gif

Thats great news BM. Looking at the previews we would like the following.:
*All the Kits
*All the stadium graphics
*The Set Max Overlay.

BM. Could you convert or make the Set Max overlay for Cricket 2005 please. Much appreciated mate! Also more good news guys. WC has started making the bats. :)

Thats great news BM. Looking at the previews we would like the following.:
*All the Kits
*All the stadium graphics
*The Set Max Overlay.

BM. Could you convert or make the Set Max overlay for Cricket 2005 please. Much appreciated mate! Also more good news guys. WC has started making the bats. :)

Alright great mate, I'm also the only one that can do that as I have the .png which you import in for overlays etc. If you could post the files that you want me to import the stuff that would be great as I have no idea which ones atm. Just pack it in a 7z archive (Compresses fsh files to 20% of their original file size)

Alright great mate, I'm also the only one that can do that as I have the .png which you import in for overlays etc. If you could post the files that you want me to import the stuff that would be great as I have no idea which ones atm. Just pack it in a 7z archive (Compresses fsh files to 20% of their original file size)

Those previews are absolutely brilliant mate! Are you sure that's Cricket 2005 :eek:? I can see a lot of time and effort put into this and that is much appreciated. About how long will it take for this to be released?

Dr. Pepper added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Will the IPL replace any current leagues, i.e. County Championship or will it just be another added game mode?

Those previews are absolutely brilliant mate! Are you sure that's Cricket 2005 :eek:? I can see a lot of time and effort put into this and that is much appreciated. About how long will it take for this to be released?

Dr. Pepper added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Will the IPL replace any current leagues, i.e. County Championship or will it just be another added game mode?

The previews are from Cricket 07 :D we have many more ideas to make cricket 2005 " The Best " :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread