2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

DK’s response at the end was the only thing I understood.

Permit me this post, out of the realms of cricket but the last entries above got me thinking or perhaps predicting a major language shift in this forum…. from english to Sanskrit?

Permit me this post, out of the realms of cricket but the last entries above got me thinking or perhaps predicting a major language shift in this forum…. from english to Sanskrit?
I will suggest you to take more history and literature lessons

Its a must win game for Ned now vs SL even after being the only unbeaten team in Group A so far. All thanks to their sub-par NRR. Winner of the two will proceed to the next round with Namibia almost already qualified if they win against UAE. Otherwise it's the great game of mathematics.

Screenshot_20221018-184925__01.jpg

Its a must win game for Ned now vs SL even after being the only unbeaten team in Group A so far. All thanks to their sub-par NRR. Winner of the two will proceed to the next round with Namibia almost already qualified if they win against UAE. Otherwise it's the great game of mathematics.

View attachment 271757
Rainy Thursday would eliminate Sri Lanka.

An West Indian victory will spice things up, tomorrow

What on earth does this even mean? Can’t understand what’s being conveyed here even after reading it thrice and I thought that tweet video was bad.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh that was the only thing I didn't understand.

Guess its either in Tamil or any other south Indian language.

It was Tamil. I do love how frequently DK resorts to using Tamil whenever he can. Even if I didn’t understand Hindi/Urdu though I could understand what was being conveyed in the video. :D

Users who are viewing this thread