2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Logically speaking McDermott should be the one in but they might bow down to media pressure and bring in Cam Green. Especially if they again believe that Davey is a reserve keeper like in the 2019 WC.
Should go with McDermott, he is a good batter who is also a wicket keeper & can also open. He might be needed if Maxwell, Finch doesn't sort their shit out. Stoinis & Marsh are confirmed starters, don't see Green replacing them at least not yet :)

PS: I am also a little biased :p #TassieSupremacy

Should go with McDermott, he is a good batter who is also a wicket keeper & can also open. He might be needed if Maxwell, Finch doesn't sort their shit out. Stoinis & Marsh are confirmed starters, don't see Green replacing them at least not yet :)

PS: I am also a little biased :p #TassieSupremacy
Maxi has been atrocious for quite some time in T20s, not sure how much longer they’ll persist with him if he continues being this poor.

A lot of wickets have fallen on the yorker in this WT20 thus far. So I was wondering why isn't that the case in a lot of the T20s. Maybe because the bowlers don't bowl that length as usually as they've done in this tournament? Pretty keen on seeing the pitch map of the percentages of lengths bowled in this WT20.

Sri Lanka being quite cautious here. I have a feeling the Dutch might just sneak home here.

View attachment 271796
@A.P Haux Shaheen who? Fizz is the real danger....

Times like these, I miss Virender Sehwag....

He'd have gone on a rampage here. I still remember the 1st CWC 2011 match v Bangladesh- he came out with a vengeance and silenced everyone....

This time round though, I feel Shaheen will strike early- get KLR, perhaps even Kohli. But Rohit and SKY would tee off later.

Times like these, I miss Virender Sehwag....

He'd have gone on a rampage here. I still remember the 1st CWC 2011 match v Bangladesh- he came out with a vengeance and silenced everyone....

This time round though, I feel Shaheen will strike early- get KLR, perhaps even Kohli. But Rohit and SKY would tee off later.
Reality:

Rohit 0(1) lbw Shaheen
Rahul 24(19) b Shaheen
Kohli 34(38) c Rizwan b Shaheen

Yup they are threading carefully but gotta kick on within the the next couple overs!

Users who are viewing this thread