2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

R.I.P West Indies.

Powell better score a fifty to compensate for that runout.

Seems like I’ve missed out on a thriller in the first match.

I so wanted WI to join Pakistan in Group 2. They always produce a cracker of a match... looks like have to wait for that to happen, may be next year :rolleyes

I would be very happy to see the WI out. Honestly,they need to be stripped of Full Member status as they aren't even playing as a team. It's a disgrace to what cricketing powers they used to be.

When your players prefer franchisee over country, this is bound to happen

I would be very happy to see the WI out. Honestly,they need to be stripped of Full Member status as they aren't even playing as a team. It's a disgrace to what cricketing powers they used to be.

@Bevab that's pretty much what you said. We criticize test playing nations players for choosing franchise over Country but won't bat an eye if Scotland, Netherlands, Ireland, etc prefer English County over their Country

Very much in the balance this game is. West Indies possibly have the slight edge now.

After the Asia Cup "world class bowler" controversy, it appears that Bangladesh will keep doing stuff like this. I don't mind it personally, adds sparks to the encounter on the field.

I like it when the brash or cocky ones do back it up with some form ‘walk the talk’ though. Bangladesh did have that attribute in the last WC cycle where they could have beaten any of the non top four sides and were a legitimate challenge to the top four sides if they weren’t careful.

Now though? It just feels like they’re making themselves fools by drawing attention to their state. If you don’t have anything of substance to show there is no point in trying to be contrarian or arrogant.
Post automatically merged:

England have only produced one batsman on the class of their 50s squad since then. It is a disgrace to what cricketing powers they be. Honestly they need to be stripped of full member status as they aren’t even playing as a team, only as a bunch of individuals bazballing their way for personal records.

When your players prefer the Hundred^TM over country, this is bound to happen.

WTF is Zimbabwe trying to do here?

Suicidal Batting & Running!

Users who are viewing this thread