2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only for other teams such as Scotland, Ireland, Zimbabwe to die (such a great format) Afghanistan is only improving because they get to play India, Pak & Lanka constantly.
This is why i like this format. More matches means more chances of upsets.

Kenya beating the West Indies in 96 has to be the greatest upset of all time in ODI WC history.
I still think Afghanistan beating World Champion England after 14 match losing streak is still bigger upset.
I would like to see pull more upsets in the next matches hopefully.

I still think Afghanistan beating World Champion England after 14 match losing streak is still bigger upset.
I would like to see pull more upsets in the next matches hopefully.
Kenya beating a team with Lara, Richardson, Chanderpaul, Ambrose, Walsh, Bishop is more extraordinary than this. Afghanistan are a full member and have several players playing in the top leagues around the world. Kenya had Steve Tikolo.

Kenya beating a team with Lara, Richardson, Chanderpaul, Ambrose, Walsh, Bishop is more extraordinary than this. Afghanistan are a full member and have several players playing in the top leagues around the world. Kenya had Steve Tikolo.
Also given the sub continental conditions which favors the Afghans spinners.

Two upsets in two days, this tournament is ALIVE
Australia-T20-World-Cup-Cricket-3_1668457151232_1668457151232_1668457212562_1668457212562.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread