Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’d wanna run a t20 wc like this some day

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice that this league has failed to even get off the launchpad. I simply do not have it in me to run this at this time, with two other league commitments and IRL stuff being a lot more important to me right now, I don't think I'll be running this at all.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved. _/\_

@Gaurav_7/@PaceMaker @A.P Haux @mohsin7827 @Yash. @Umair7 @pillowprocter @CremerCurrans @wasteyouryouth @Ed Smith @Bevab @Aislabie @CerealKiller @RUDI @Paranoid Kendroid @Disharies/@LordTiger @Neptune
No need to apologize, the moment everyone saw the squad I posted they knew they gonna lose, not a big deal for them, they even might be thankful that they can now avoid the loss.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
It wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice that this league has failed to even get off the launchpad. I simply do not have it in me to run this at this time, with two other league commitments and IRL stuff being a lot more important to me right now, I don't think I'll be running this at all.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved. _/\_

@Gaurav_7/@PaceMaker @A.P Haux @mohsin7827 @Yash. @Umair7 @pillowprocter @CremerCurrans @wasteyouryouth @Ed Smith @Bevab @Aislabie @CerealKiller @RUDI @Paranoid Kendroid @Disharies/@LordTiger @Neptune
Dan Hughes can't play for Australia even on PlanetCricket :/

Users who are viewing this thread