Draft: 22 Degrees of David Gower

@Mittal2002 challenged me to complete this draft, whilst also having 11 all rounders in the team.

So, I pick Bob Simpson to be my first opening batter. The man was a great opening batter and an amazing cricketer overall.

1. :aus: :ar: Bob Simpson
  2. ?
  3. :saf: :ar: Jacques Kallis
  4. ?
  5. :wi: :ar: Garry Sobers
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. :ind: :ar: Ravichandran Ashwin
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?

My next player Bob Willis

3508.jpg

My team so far:

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. :aus: :bat: Ricky Ponting
  4. :ind: :bat: Sachin Tendulkar
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. :pak: :ar: Imran Khan
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. :eng: :bwl: Bob Willis
@qpeedore you're next

@blockerdave can you please update the index

Gonna take Murali who is a first in Drafts for me. Would have played with Ranatunga, who played against Gower.

EDIT: Ah fish he's taken. Okay. Give me Shiv Chanderpaul then. Would have also played against Ranas. One degree of separation.

Post automatically merged:

@sanchitgarg someone post after me tags don't work for edits.

If Malcolm Marshall has one degree of separation, then Michael Holding won't have more than two. Absolutely outstanding fast bowler.
@Ed Smith's Basement to pick, also @blockerdave can you please update the pick list?

My next pick is CLYDE WALCOTT, who played his last match with Gary Sobers, who played with a degree of seperation with David Gower.
My team so far
4. :pak: :bat: Javed Miandad
5. :wi: :wkb: Clyde Walcott
8. :pak: :bwl: Wasim Akram
10. :sri: :bwl: Muttiah Muralitharan
@ahmedleo414

The way you've worded this is confusing. If Garry Sobers didn't play with or against Gower, then Walcott is ineligible.

Played with or against Gower = 1 degree of separation.
Played with or against someone who played with or against Gower = 2 degrees of separation.

Can you confirm?

Apologies all - big mistake to run a draft when you're busy with work!

Index updated.

@Ed Smith's Basement has next pick.
@ahmedleo414 - Ricky Ponting was invalid as already picked, so you can pick again. (I know you'll complain about the index not being updated, but we was picked a few posts above yours...)
@Mittal2002 please clarify about Clyde Walcott - did Sobers play with or against Gower? If not he can't be used as a link.

Ian Healy please. In my mind, the 1990s' finest keeper. Can hit a six too, although South Africa would rather he didn't.

@Ed Smith

Users who are viewing this thread