2nd August Screens

Holy ----... those screenshots... :eek:

Include some nice update and feature in the next version of the Cricket Academy.Lets celebrate Aussie's amazing performance in Old Trafford.Maybe include Aussie National Anthem when the game starts?That would be amazing :cheers

Yeah, they've come a little way since October ;)

At this point, I honestly feel so far behind the 8ball it's a bit ridiculous. Like, it's a different effin' game almost. Gotta try to find the CA update as well. What's the most recent one?

Been away for so long... I'm like an old man who's just wandered into the wrong bathroom and it's too late to turn back so I'm just committing to the cubicle with the pad-liner bin...

At this point, I honestly feel so far behind the 8ball it's a bit ridiculous. Like, it's a different effin' game almost. Gotta try to find the CA update as well. What's the most recent one?

Been away for so long... I'm like an old man who's just wandered into the wrong bathroom and it's too late to turn back so I'm just committing to the cubicle with the pad-liner bin...

Both games are entirely different since you left :lol

I assume you are talking about ours though.... just grab the next Cricket Academy* one later this week ;)

* which will actually bear a new name that will blow minds :yes

I assume you are talking about ours though.... just grab the next Cricket Academy* one later this week ;)

* which will actually bear a new name that will blow minds :yes

WOW Adam Gilchrist Cricket 14's Cricket academy :D :yes

Whatever you say, boss! I also like when I scroll up and down on the forum the image above changes in the background to a slightly different bit of the image... Matt's obviously been playing around.

Everythings changed...

I don't know anything anymore*

*in before someone says I didn't know anything to begin with

Last edited:
Whatever you say, boss! I also like when I scroll up and down on the forum the image above changes in the background to a slightly different bit of the image... Matt's obviously been playing around.
Now you're back I should change it to you being bowled out again.

Now you're back I should change it to you being bowled out again.

I think that's just an attempt to get an updated screenshot from me! :yes

I'll see what can be done... :)

Users who are viewing this thread