Cricket 14 Media Thread - Recently posted screenshots added!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The image is from in game. I would always point out if it is not.

As to what the player is doing, that's up to them - you might find a screenshot that is unorthodox because you can be, you are controlling the guy batting... not that this one is, I am happy with it.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Ross, I'd love it if you give us a screen of a batsman's follow through after say a cover drive (that is whenever you decide to make us happy again :D ). That's one thing which was far from perfect in all the previous cricket games.

ARNOLDRlMMERH

School Cricketer
The screens look good, my only comment is the wicket keepers gloves need to be looked at.

angad

Chairman of Consent
The screens look good, my only comment is the wicket keepers gloves need to be looked at.

Those gloves are just one of many you can assign in the Cricket Academy. I am guessing you haven downloaded that yet....give it a shot...it's amazing

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
The image is from in game. I would always point out if it is not.

As to what the player is doing, that's up to them - you might find a screenshot that is unorthodox because you can be, you are controlling the guy batting... not that this one is, I am happy with it.

do we have follow-through animations of the batsmen?

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
well can you guys post odi match screen shots.. Here we can only see the test match screen shots.:thumbs

SLICKR392

Club Captain
I know there is a video based on the lighting but here are the 4 screens that I captured.
o52b.png

u6s.png

lyq.png

0lld.png

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^^^^
TBH Looks as good a sports game as any. If the gameplay is as good as advertised, for once we will have a cricket game on par with FIFA, Madden, NBA and NHL series :cheers

cricke

School Cricketer
Love this post dude thats awesum i love to play this i cant wait for release date and have players have correct names and have correct faces also i hope :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks a ton Simon, having internet issues over here in Mumbai due to rain.Can't do much with my mobile internet.It will hopefully get fixed soon.Thanks again.:)

Users who are viewing this thread