Cricket 14 Media Thread - Recently posted screenshots added!

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Matthew Hayden is the best actually for a person who walks down and smashes the ball.Who can forget the 2007 World Cup match against the Saffers!

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ya, even I felt this. All kinds of unusual things happen on and off the field, this year's edition even made me hate cricket for a few days... :)

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
lookz good,,,but wk glovez iz not realistic one... How much graphicz needed for thiz game?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lookz good,,,but wk glovez iz not realistic one... How much graphicz needed for thiz game?

Mate; I'd invest in a new keyboard, it looks like your s key is broken...

I think that its looking better than I was expecting pre-screens. Its not AAA graphics; but anyone expecting the graphics of a game made by a small developer to match or beat companies like EA are expecting far too much - EA probably have more guys working on one incredibly small element of FIFA 14 than BigAnt has working on the entirety of this game. The keepers gloves do look a little odd - I can't quite explain why - but that's based on the limited screens we have just now, none of which really show the keeper doing anything but celebrating after a wicket...

Looks a hundred times better than Ashes 13 anyway!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Is the defensive shot screenie actually gameplay though? It could just be a render if you look at the background it looks rough still, hopefully this will improve but it's not that big of a deal anyway

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Is the defensive shot screenie actually gameplay though? It could just be a render if you look at the background it looks rough still, hopefully this will improve but it's not that big of a deal anyway
Not a render, but not the finished product.

akk90

School Cricketer
Kevin Pietersen does that so often. Even Gautam Gambhir (I hope people still remember him) does that a lot when facing the spinners.

most of the batsmen in the modern day cricketing world tend to stay in front of the crease while playing fast bowlers...not much to the spinners or medium paced bowlers because the wicket keepers stay up then. hopefully in this case the batsman is playing a fast bowler and defending the ball or just timing/placing it.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
most of the batsmen in the modern day cricketing world tend to stay in front of the crease while playing fast bowlers...not much to the spinners or medium paced bowlers because the wicket keepers stay up then. hopefully in this case the batsman is playing a fast bowler and defending the ball or just timing/placing it.

I dunno what cricket you watch but many people dance down the wicket to defend spinners. Marlon Samuels does it all the time in an attempt to get to the pitch of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread