2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

@Legend-ZEE08: Dude try different combinations of your team. I would advice you to play a few unranked games with different combinations of your team. I did that for Kenya and have kind of figured out the best combination.

ok thanks yh i could do that but i dno unranked games arent my thing i like playing to get my ranking up

Thats your call mate! You can play ranked games with people u know! when I was playing with kenya i tried a few unranked games to avoid quitters and just to get a good combination for playing 11! I played a few practice T20s with out tourney group as well!

The combination which gougie suggested is the best combination I feel! Try it out!

H Madeszka 66
S Williams 69
F Mufizan 71
D Ebrehim 68
B Taylor 64
S Meskanyari 68

A Blignaut 64 67 f

H Streak 61 73 f/m
B Mohaire 30 65 f/m
W Monayunga 30 57 f/m / E Redmond 30 69 m
R Price 29 66 s

Thats about the strongest team mate, but you could change it around abit depends what you want.

Oh i thought Zimbabwe didnt have a fast bowler thats a pretty good line up, 3 fast medium bowlers and 1 fast bowler, its probably a better line up that my West Indies.

am going to come online in the next 10 mins or so, if anyone wants a game then message me, or add me on msn [email protected]

Last edited:
.....I played a few practice T20s with out tourney group as well.....

One of the practice games Krish's Kenya had was against the Aussies - where Kenya chased down 200ish. Even though it was in the last over with 1 wicket in hand, it felt as if they never really broke sweat over it.

Boy oh boy the Aussies will struggle to make it to the super 6s.

it seems that the tourney will be much more competitive this time
and i am busy with M.A.G. :doh:doh:doh

need to get back to cricket fast :):):)

@cheesesarni,@xtremedesix

plz check our connectivity today itself guys
and legend plz send me a friend req so that we can check our connectivity
or when i reach home i will send u one

Wow iv been so busy i missed this thread till lilas mentioned it to me. Oh well, if anyone drops out let me know and ill take their place otherwise, I will await tourney 3. Good luck to all.

Ef :banana2

Match 1 India(home) Vs New Zealand(away)
Toss: New Zealand elect to bowl

India 199/9 in 20 overs
New Zealand 202/1 in 18.4overs

Result: New Zealand won by 9 wickets

guys lilas and i kicked off the tourney

Match: India V NZ
Venue: Lords

India:199/9 in 20 overs
NZ:202/1 in 17.4 overs

Match Report: Well india were the Champions in this form of game and NZ had to give a good show if they had to stand in front of them.On an overcast day NZ won the toss and chose to field
India were of to a slow and steady start with NZ bowlers bowlin good line and length and takin a few early wickets
NZ introduced spin and Vettori produced a good 3 over spell takin 2 wickets without givin much runs
India were 5 down and then came the partnership of Yuvraj and Raina
Raina scored 50 and India pushed up the RR in the last 5 overs scoring almost more than 15 per over and Vettori was smacked in the last over giving more than 20 and spoiling his stats
India finally made 199 which NZ would regret as they cud have easily restricted them to 170ish
In reply NZ had to had a good starts and they did
they managed a steady RR without losing a single wicket and McCullum and Ryder provided them a very good start
Both put on more than 150 runs partnership and Ryder scored an unbeaten century to get them home
Indian bowlers never looked like taking wickets nor did kiwis provided them an oppurtunity with and spinners were smacked all around and kiwis finally did the unpredictable by beating defending champions India for the first time

MOM: J Ryder for his match winning century

lilas overs were 17.4 dude i am confirmed as i checked the psn messages and i had to get 91 in 10.2 overs and got them in 7.4 overs and also u had 1 spin and 1 med pacers over left
looking at the start to the tourney i am confirmed that it will go to the wire so dont wanna miss out on NRR
so plz change and update

Last edited:
Well played lonewolf, to chase 200 with overs to spare against a top player, is a great start to the tourney for you mate.:hpraise

hello well done Lone Wolf now i know y i was btiting my nails all the time...The guy playing with ireland hasnt got intouch i want play my first match against him of Friday...so plz get in touch my messenger id is [email protected] me or my PSN id is
legend-ZEE08.....

Group B Match 1 - Australia (ThandaMilk) vs West Indies (RIZZYX)

Venue: Headingley(Hosted by Australia)

Toss: West Indies won and electected to bat first.

West Indies: 206/10 (18.4 Overs)
B Nash 92 (51)
B Laughlin 2/29

Australia: 97/10 (11.4 Overs)
P Hughes 39 (21)
R Hinds 4/18 (3 Overs)

MOM: B Nash for his 92 from 51 balls
Result: West Indies won by 107 Runs

Match Report: West Indies won the toss and elected to bat first on a usually seemer freindly Headingley pitch, they had a plan in mind and that was pure out attack, and not surprisingly it came at a cost of wickets, with the exeption of Brian Nash, it was his day and it would have been fitting if he had raised his bat to get the second century of the tournament is as many games but he was not playing for his centuary, rather he was playing for the team and loften one high to be caught in the 90's.

West Indies had reach 169/6 with more tan 5 overs to spare, and Nash and Gayle at the crease they looked to get way past 200, but Australia kept their nerve and took the crucial wickets to bowl West Indies out for a competitive 206.

Australia started by sending in make shift opners Brett Lee and White, and Stuart Clarke in at 3, the latter two fell to Rauch in the first over of the game, and when Powell picked up White in the 2nd, it was worrying times for Australia. Australia were 4 wikets down when West Indies introduced spin into the attack, and with the run rate rising, Australia had no choice but to take on the defensive feild, Hinds picked up 4 wickets, and Australia were bowled out for a misrable 97.

Great start for the Windies, and not so for the Aussies, but no doubt there is still plenty of time to make a mends for this performance.

RIZZYX added 11 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

hello well done Lone Wolf now i know y i was btiting my nails all the time...The guy playing with ireland hasnt got intouch i want play my first match against him of Friday...so plz get in touch my messenger id is [email protected] me or my PSN id is
legend-ZEE08.....

Bro it would be better not to single out a player to play your match with, you have 5 players to play so just post a message saying when you will be free and hopefully someone will reply confirming they can play at that time.

Or else just message anyone of your group players if you see them online.

Attachments

• WI BTNG.jpg
    WI BTNG.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 13
  • AUS BWLNG.jpg
    AUS BWLNG.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 7
  • AUS BATNG.jpg
    AUS BATNG.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 10
  • WI BWLNG.jpg
    WI BWLNG.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SUMMARY.jpg
    SUMMARY.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
lilas11 please remove my name from quitters list i am a non quitter i have played haris_12 legendzee rizzyx krish1712 and psymax78 and not quit confirm with them if you want to i am a genuine player i wouldnt have gotten to my rank if i was a quitter
also i would like to be a part of the next t20 tourney so please inform me wen u start a new one thanks

Good couple of games guys! Nice start for Lonewolf and Rizzyx. I would be back online at around 10pm EST on thursday and would be pretty much online most of the time during the weekend. So catch u guys then!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread