3d models for TAOC

Hey ms dhoni! Add electric adboards mate! That will make the stadiums better

guys i have made chinaswamy stadium! its so releastic! if u guys want to have a loo at it pm me

The actual shapes and general outline are fine but MS, the textures are really lacking and looking very pixelated. Keep at it. Just my two cents. Maybe take some tips from lazy chesnut on textures.
This is what I said aswell but he thinks they're perfect...

Kshitiz_Indian added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

@coolz_hari, Don't believe in someone on the internet unless you've seen it. This is what I learnt from so many years.

hi guys,

My sem exams and doubt in Editable poly and Editable mesh made me stop the work on the stadium.
But now as my sem exams are over, and i have some idea regarding Editable poly and editable Mesh.

I have started recreating the stadium johnersberg SA.
here are the screenshot of the stadium i created it in the spawn of 2 days, i just unwrapped the texture and so the textures are not perfect as they are for time being. Have a look.

40441554ad04a5d4076aaa6e07d1879df24d58d.jpg

404415627cf1628bf2b757fd7d69baaa7cd5a29.jpg

404415789ee244312de14b79bb847c26e42db85.jpg

hi guys,

My sem exams and doubt in Editable poly and Editable mesh made me stop the work on the stadium.
But now as my sem exams are over, and i have some idea regarding Editable poly and editable Mesh.

I have started recreating the stadium johnersberg SA.
here are the screenshot of the stadium i created it in the spawn of 2 days, i just unwrapped the texture and so the textures are not perfect as they are for time being. Have a look.

40441554ad04a5d4076aaa6e07d1879df24d58d.jpg

404415627cf1628bf2b757fd7d69baaa7cd5a29.jpg

404415789ee244312de14b79bb847c26e42db85.jpg

Looking good! Did you make those previews from Photoshop? I mean those sky texture and stuff. Does it take alot of time?

If you can't see the images, click the quote button on his post and copy the urls directly into your browser. Or better yet, just attach them here.

Thanks for the comments guys..

MS Dhoni : Looking good! Did you make those previews from Photoshop? I mean those sky texture and stuff. Does it take alot of time?
No mate they are renders of 3ds max, the sky is a photo used as a Environment in 3ds max and pitch is done with bump mapping.

coolz_hari : can't see the images
i have uploaded the same images in PC mate have a look.

And i have finished two more stands. soon i will preview them.

Attachments

• bnnb.jpg
    bnnb.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
  • vfd.jpg
    vfd.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 17
  • dfdf.jpg
    dfdf.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 17
after starting the work again,i thought that i should now update this thread with the most little work done...
now i have learned UV unwrapping and developed a new trick to assign the texture to the curved objects...

Preview with rough textures:

iz9a7g4h78hfidef6swi.jpg

i know this will not affect the speed of TAOC but since i had taken the responsibility for making stadium,therefore i had started on it over again...

Users who are viewing this thread