3d models for TAOC

great models.. KUPTGW

Thanks to everyone for the replies! I will release the final preview of the stadium soon!!

Saurav, you know what, if you can get a "Nice Work" out of lazy_chestnut it must mean something, so good work. ;)

But if I was to play the Devil's advocate, I think the model is perfect but those textures need a lot of work, they're killing the look of the entire stadium.

Saurav, you know what, if you can get a "Nice Work" out of lazy_chestnut it must mean something, so good work. ;)

But if I was to play the Devil's advocate, I think the model is perfect but those textures need a lot of work, they're killing the look of the entire stadium.

Thanks but can you specify which textures? or do you mean the whole texture of the stadium?

Thanks but can you specify which textures? or do you mean the whole texture of the stadium?
The whole of it in particular, it just doesn't feel right. If there would be more detail / less stretching in the model it would make it perfect. I guess it can't hurt to do some textures by hand, it can enhance the already done hardwork heaps!

ms model is excellent great work
Thanks man!

The whole of it in particular, it just doesn't feel right. If there would be more detail / less stretching in the model it would make it perfect. I guess it can't hurt to do some textures by hand, it can enhance the already done hardwork heaps!

Hmmm.... I'll see what I can do. I think that the textures look perfect because I made 40% of them myself and others I got from the web. But I used all the high quality textures for it. I might be wrong but thanks for the advice.

Here is a full preview of the finished Stadium. I don't think that LM wants us to add trees and other stuff around the stadium. If he does then it will take only minutes to do so. But anyways, here is the preview with the floodlights.

View attachment 57448

Last edited:
Wow.

Oh wow MS, that fantastic. I don't know what it looks like in real life, but that looks as good as anything I've seen in any other video games, if not better.
First the Brett Lee action - now this! Just when we thought this project was dying!

Thanks man!

Hmmm.... I'll see what I can do. I think that the textures look perfect because I made 40% of them myself and others I got from the web. But I used all the high quality textures for it. I might be wrong but thanks for the advice.

Here is a full preview of the finished Stadium. I don't think that LM wants us to add trees and other stuff around the stadium. If he does then it will take only minutes to do so. But anyways, here is the preview with the floodlights.

View attachment 57448

Out standing . I hope you are with LM & Karthik's team. with your presence work will become a little fast i guess. keep going

Thanks man!

View attachment 57448

looks GREAT.....!! KUTGW !!! :D

Great one MSD

I have been offline for a month now n after seeing this i was made to post up

KUTGW!!!

Maybe after my exams i can complete Colombo Stadium

The actual shapes and general outline are fine but MS, the textures are really lacking and looking very pixelated. Keep at it. Just my two cents. Maybe take some tips from lazy chesnut on textures.

Users who are viewing this thread