4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds

He's bowled well yes, but he doesn't deserve to be playing in the 5th test and if he gets a 5fer he most likely will.

That's the way Clarky :D

A very good solid inngs by North...Congratualtions North and also Aus,now Aus lead by 308 runs...

ajdude no man i messed it up there....dint mean that:doh......Kallis is DEFINITELY a GREAT BATSMAN AND ONE OF THE BEST OF THIS ERA...Kallis is DEFINITELY BETTER than flintoff as a batsman....
aha it's all good mate, I do agree that Flintoff's a way better bowler though, so much aggression. :)

Ha, i've just realised this from a post on CW;

North 102*
England 102 a/o

You just have to laugh.

ajdude - yep man flintoff imo is a GREAT SEAM BOWLER...and england will definitely miss his bowling in future...

One good innings with the ball makes up for 3-4 bad innings?

Even if he doesn't take five wickets I'm pretty sure he'll get picked. He probably does deserve a 5fer though considering he's the only bolwer to have turned up.

Ha, i've just realised this from a post on CW;

North 102*
England 102 a/o

You just have to laugh.

Can anyone really see a way out of this for England? Even if we bowl them out now and make 600 (which I really can't see happening), they'll still only have to get about 300 to win. I can't see a draw happening with this game; the weather looks good over the next few days - the only way England can win is if they can return the favour and bowl Australia out really, really cheaply, while batting brilliantly themselves.

It's going to be 1-1 at the Oval really, isn't it?

Still, England showed they can come back fighting after Cardiff so it's not all doom and gloom. We need Flintoff back though, that's for damn sure.

Woah. Clark really gives it a whack. Stick it on the top of off Broady.

Broad's average down to 38 as well btw.

Wow, 6 again from Clark. Played that shot better than Haddin. ;)

Clark is rubbing in now. Maybe he wants MJ out of side when Lee is fit.

Users who are viewing this thread