A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Uploaded these four under wasteyouryouth_
Y2eQCcs.png
Are you gonna do kits and/or do you need help with them? I'm starting to work on the Lightning one just now

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Are you gonna do kits and/or do you need help with them? I'm starting to work on the Lightning one just now
Whoever does kits, good luck with the Southern Vipers one! Will be good if we get all 6 teams done. Player likenesses will be a pain though.

B

Bigby Wolf

I've uploaded teams for the domestic West Indies. Real player names, some updated faces, line ups, kits, logos and linked to stadiums that others have created.

Barbados
Combined Colleges & Campuses
Guyana
ICC Americas
Jamaica
Leeward Islands
Trinidad & Tobago
Windward Islands

Username: wasteyouryouth_

Any corrections let me know.
great stuff mate!

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Whoever does kits, good luck with the Southern Vipers one! Will be good if we get all 6 teams done. Player likenesses will be a pain though.
The Vipers kits don't actually look that hard to do, just need to make a basic pattern and copy of it over a few times. The Loughborough Lightning kits were really difficult, with lots of really intricate patterns and a limited logo space.
SHAREfactory™_20170128220711_.gif

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Great work. Do you have squads renamed or does that need doing?
Should've mentioned that, I haven't so they need doing.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'll get those done once i've got the bats done for the county project. I'll probably add it as a part of the project

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've just finished uploading the Sri Lankan domestic teams.

Colombo Commandos
Galle Guardians
Hambantota Troopers
Kandy Crusaders
Kurunegala Warriors

Like the West Indies upload these have logos, real player names, updated rosters and line ups, stadiums (created by others), kits and updated faces (I suck at them) for first XIs. Just a word of warning, any linked players you download, their faces might change if they have already been downloaded via other teams e.g. Sri Lanka national.

OH - I uploaded these via my PS4 so my username is wasteyouryouth (no underscore after it).

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Uncle Sparky has come bearing a gift!

Shared as Southern Vipers Kit Logo

Enjoy! :)

vipers.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great work. Still need the logos for Western Storm and Surrey Stars. Chances are i'll get the teams renamed in the next couple of days and i'll share them ready for whoever to make kits. Then at least we'll have a base of the league as i'm not too fussed about likenesses (I couldn't recognise a female player if they walked right in front of me in whites)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Great work. Still need the logos for Western Storm and Surrey Stars. Chances are i'll get the teams renamed in the next couple of days and i'll share them ready for whoever to make kits. Then at least we'll have a base of the league as i'm not too fussed about likenesses (I couldn't recognise a female player if they walked right in front of me in whites)

Well the Southern Vipers are ready to go. As a proof of concept at least. I threw this together, but it still needs the solid black & white patterns under the arms. Perhaps someone who knows how to make kits properly might try? The pattern for the shirt actually doesnt work too badly. Needs copying across 4 layers, and with a bit of fenaggling it seems to work.

The assets I have shared on the academy are 1. Vipers Pattern 2. Serious 3. Hendy Kia

vipers.gif

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've done them logos for Storm and Stars. I just don't think I've uploaded them yet.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Right hows this for the Vipers Shirt? Added the underarm black strips. If you think it's ok, I would say it's about done tbh.

shirt.png

Users who are viewing this thread