A Closed Setup Mafia - 7 Players | Endgame| Mafia - puddleduck Wins!|

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Sedition sounds pretty genuine to me. Either Yudi is inactive, needs replacing and will hinder town progress anyway... or he was mafia and we get a successful lynch. I don't really see any reason not to trust Sedition at this point. He may be building up a lynch/modkill on a town member because he's mafia, and he's had a habit of soft-claiming when vanilla, but with Yudi being the only person showing anything resembling guilt and Sedition being clearly mafia if Yudi is town, I think lynch Yudi and hopefully doc protects Sedition tonight to allow another investigation.

Lynch: Yudi

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yay finally someone follows :) Since I should be the target tonight anyway, it shouldn't hurt to say that I think Bevab was the role that was holding the night phase up. If could be that he was the mafia killer, and Swirler has now inherited that role, or it hopefully is a town PR. I'm leaning on Swirler being town from what he's posted so far.

I could be completely wrong and it's BKB having internet issues again that delayed him submitting his role, whether town PR or mafia killer.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
My initial worries by the way have been Manly with his claim. Firstly, because it may well be rubbish, and secondly because if true, it could mean there is some kind of jester or lyncher in the game possibly? Basically a bit reluctant to lynch off anyone in this closed setup, but I think Sedition could be right and even though I'd have preffered our cop to remain quiet, we hopefully have a doc to protect him :)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
and from looking over the detective/janitor/bomb roles on epcimafia, they seem to mention each other, aswell as tracker/watcher. With that said, I'm not sure that leaves room for a doc save.

----------

Actually the Bomb role is mentioned only on the Janitor epicmafia page.. maybe Manly just grabbed it off that when Yudi told him his role :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I certainly wouldn't clear Manly yet, also suspecting that maybe there's more roles than meet the eye, and potentially even a negative town role or two. I feel that maybe Zhu put the bomb in, but also put townies who are maybe millers without knowing or a lyncher/jester type role that can cost town if lynched. Or Manly is lying and he's Yudi's GF.

It's fun running a closed setup, but mighty confusing playing in them haha

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, there's probably a reason why I'm Detective, rather than just a cop. Could be something to do with the Bomb, or another role that I'm supposed to counter.

I'm not sure about a negative town role or third party of sorts though, could have put us in a bad position if I didn't get the mafia result.. or maybe that's what the Bomb is for. I really can't fathom why Manly would claim that though, unless he's actually tracker or something, but he had enough suspicion to avoid mafia attention, and wasn't looking like getting lynched just yet.

----------

Oh and just because PD's the only one I haven't been suspicious of yet, the fact I lived through the night is cause for concern :spy

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I'm suspicious the moment you're not killed :p This time the mafia actually has something to go on and a reason to kill you, but hopefully they'll assume they have to find a doc first like the standard 7 person setups and you'll get another result for tomorrow regardless :)

If Yudi is mafia, we'll be in a very strong position. Just a shame some people have been so quiet so far.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Looks like we have a game again! :D

This wouldn't be the first time manly has made-up a story. If it turns out he isn't a town bomb. I remember him pretending he could only post once a day, so I wouldn't be surprised he's trying to trick us again.

I just hope he hammers Yudi, so we can get the game moving...

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I guess we should give his replacement a chance to defend himself, and there's a risk we could be hammering out someone useful? Should probably change to a no lynch, but inactivity bugs me as much as Sedition, so I'm leaving it in place and the quieter posters can decide what they want to do.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Manly voted no lynch last I saw of him. It's between BKB and Manly at this point for me. BKB jumped in to put a lynch on Manly when he hadn't posted, so that could be a sign. On the other hand, Manly's no lynch vote when Yudi was copping some heat is also suspicious.

If we voted no lynch, you guys are giving me way too much credit for being mafia :p I've been trying to make sure the day didn't end so that Yudi wouldn't slip away. Frankly, it's pretty slack of Yudi to try to get a replacement when he probably knew he was going down, and it would suck for the guy now stepping in knowing that he's probably not going to last since there's a result on the table.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm pretty sold on what you've said dude hence not actually changing my lynch vote.

Suspicious of Manly definitely, rest haven't given too much. Just got to hope we have a doctor and you make it through the night and we can get another cop result. Probably a good thing you claimed considering how many times you've been killed on the second night for either soft claiming or actively scum-hunting. We could feasibly have lost all all your investigations with a no lynch today, so I think I'm actually pretty sold on the lynch Yudi plan. It tells us whether you're genuine as well, which if you are will mean mafia probably targets you anyway, and if not, well we will know when Yudi turns up town :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I wonder how long Manly can hold off hammering the lynch :p Just hoping that BKB doesn't show up perhaps.. not beyond the realms of possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread