A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

I just got a Xbox 360 controller yesterday for this game. And it worked fantastically. The batting gameplay is very smooth and superb. Loved it.

I have one question though: There was a vibration in some of the balls I played, the magnitudes of the vibrations were different, in some deliveries it was low and some high. I thought vibrations were only part of when we nick the ball to keeper or slips. Whatever it is the vibrations made feel like I was holding real bat and I ball hitting the bat feeling in my hands, is that the real purpose of that?:):thumbs

PS: sorry if this has been explained before.

Huh. Thats pretty cool. Doesn't happen with my ps3 controller though.

Just bought a Xbox 360 controller for Windows pluged usb into computer and good to go.Dont have to do anything else,just play,so easy.I purchased this from EB Australia Taree.nsw.Xmas price AU $36.

Just bought a Xbox 360 controller for Windows pluged usb into computer and good to go.Dont have to do anything else,just play,so easy.I purchased this from EB Australia Taree.nsw.Xmas price AU $36.

Wired or wireless? Cause I've had a look at their website now and I see the wireless one for $47. Unless, you got a cheaper price instore

Thanks

Can't wait until this is out. will have to will wait for my pc controller to arrive. Will be awesome on PS3!!!!:cheers:cheers

Controller

Wired or wireless? Cause I've had a look at their website now and I see the wireless one for $47. Unless, you got a cheaper price instore

Wired they were normally $49.36 but Taree store had them for $36,I bought it in store not online.
valettas

joystick with emulator not work on keytojoy :(

is there a way to make keyboard work with game?? JUST a little bit

I dont make many request

joystick with emulator not work on keytojoy :(

is there a way to make keyboard work with game?? JUST a little bit

I dont make many request

Get with the 21st Century and ditch the archaic control method.

----------

I play wired, with an extended cable if I want to play from my bed. Wireless goes through too many batteries!

With all due respect to the gamepad. If this can mapped to a keyboard, the only way I see it is:
LAS-Up/Left/Down/Right
RAS-W/A/S/D
RT-Left Shift
LT-Space
RB-Left Alt
LB-Left Ctrl
R3-Leave
F-Run etc...

But the point is batting would be possible as a cutdown feature. But how on earth would one bowl with a keyboard. Even fielding might be possible but bowling wouldn't be feasible.
HENCE GAMEPAD is the only way to play the game. Get one for Rs.250, you get 6 months warranty. What more do you need?

I play wired, with an extended cable if I want to play from my bed. Wireless goes through too many batteries!

That is a good point. I will most likely be playing at my computer desk but I feel like having the wire will be annoying. Though saving on batteries would be a plus.

Have a 25 ft cable that i use to play from the sofa and on a 55 incher with some better than average ht speakers. It does make it quite a bit more enjoyable :)

Have a 25 ft cable that i use to play from the sofa and on a 55 incher with some better than average ht speakers. It does make it quite a bit more enjoyable :)

Same size tv here, but im getting it on PC. Cricket is a simulation to me and its not something i want to play on a console.

But thats just me.

You and I are gonna get along just fine... although mines only a 50 inch... :clap

Users who are viewing this thread