Abhishek's Graphic Downloads-Asian Facepack?? Plz Tell

abhishek_rox

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive been off for a while, been busy, anyway, id like to know how many of you are interested in an Asian facepack, if you are tell me, and if there is a considerable no, ill start making one.

PS Im not being a prat, its just that I dont wanna waste my time making it, hope you guys understand, if ur interested plz tell me

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
abhishek_rox said:
Ive been off for a while, been busy, anyway, id like to know how many of you are interested in an Asian facepack, if you are tell me, and if there is a considerable no, ill start making one.

PS Im not being a prat, its just that I dont wanna waste my time making it, hope you guys understand, if ur interested plz tell me

sure abhishek , i would like it, specially nice indian faces, because the default ea ones are pathetic

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Yes it would be good for people who had the game. Shame I don't.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
yep it will be a good idea to make a asian face pack maybe including some of Gauravs faces(with his permission of couse!!)....some of his pakistani faces are really good!!......I don't mean to say that your work is of a lower standard no way!! but a collabaration between the two of you will have this pack faster!!

abhishek_rox

School Cricketer
Ok good enough for me :cool: good to see some guys interested, ive already made inzi, ill make some more, hopefully some previews tomorrow

btw, ive got a special face planned, ill try to work it out, hope you like it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread