AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Great Work mate...loved it...
Your New BigEditor is super. Just playing around with it.

My little suggestions (pardon me if already said)

I can't able to export some file formats (eg : .csv) were extract option is not available.

Mate can you make the editor to export the folders as such. because it will be easy for patch install. (I mean like in old editor were texpack can be extracted after patched likewise the folders in new editor should be made extractable. so the installation of patches will be easy)

I have converted Anderson's face model to obj format. If anyone can edit it so that it is noticeably different and upload it back in obj format, I'll try to import it into the game and see if the changes show up properly.

Attachments

• model.rar
    67.2 KB · Views: 28
here it is......i've done some rough editing with 3ds max...hope this helps

Attachments

• andersonmodel.rar
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
There were 3467 vertices in the original model but only 1058 in the one you uploaded. It also included normals but they aren't there in the obj file you uploaded. I can't import this back into the game.

I've done some more research and I don't think the model I uploaded can be imported back into the game. The vertex data stored in model files includes blend weight and blend indices along with position, normal and texture co-ordinates and obj doesn't support all of them. I don't know much about 3D model formats so I'm not sure how to put this all together so that it can be edited.

I didn't do anything with the vertices..i just scaled some parts of the model..that's it.....i also encountered a problem while assigning the texture...it fit on the model randomly with the lips appearing on the nose as well on the head of the model...what could possibly be the reason behind this happening?

3ds max must have altered them during the conversion process. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

so could you give the model in some other format that supports all the things you mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread