AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

How to search faces in BIG editor? I want to replace original faces by those made by sachin_phoenix. Please help.

game is taking a lot of time for loadning

First of all no need to write this in a big font
Secondly, Don't run the Editor when the game is going on and don't open a lot of programs on your computer while playing or it is bound to be slow

hi,

can you pls move the rebuild option somewhere else and not under back button
sometimes rebuild is clicked accidentally causing inconvenience

Hey Abbh, have you found any way to edit the speed cap of bowlers?? I think it is something like 155Km/h at the moment. Havent seen anyone bowling a 160kmph scorcher. Atleast Tait and Lee should be able to do so.

Hey Abbh, have you found any way to edit the speed cap of bowlers?? I think it is something like 155Km/h at the moment. Havent seen anyone bowling a 160kmph scorcher. Atleast Tait and Lee should be able to do so.

I may be imagining things, but I'm fairly sure I bowled a 101mph ball (around 161kph) a while ago with Shoaib Akhtar, pace bowler with 100 pace rating. Definitely can get around 98, for some reason Morne Morkel was bowling a consistent 96 the other day, he hasn't even got a full pace rating.

On which ground and under what conditions you play?? I guess weather might be the deciding factor. I remember playing two different matches on a same ground where my bowlers top speed was 148kmph in one match and 155 kmph in other. Sadly i didnt remember the conditions :(

Also, does anyone else is having problems with Big Editor while opening the global.texpack? older versions work fine, the new GUI versions hangs and stop responding:noway

It stop responding or gives Bad allocation error:crying

It stop responding or gives Bad allocation error:crying

Not sure about the pitch and stuff, as I say it was a while back.
Yes I have had the bad allocation problem, I did replace by global.wad as I was recommended but still nothing :( I'll do it again at some point, but can't be bothered :laugh And I'm going on holiday of course...

Users who are viewing this thread