AC09 Downloads Help Desk

Guys, I feel like nobody reads anything posted in this thread... I get this problem ALL the time. It's a problem with your USER file that you're editing with the Player Editor. It's not a perfect program to use and it messes with your Rosters BIG time. You have to be careful... One (or more) of your squads will have an error in it. For example, there's an error with Daniel Vettori in the NZ Roster where he always has to be in the squad, if you remove him... you can't play T20 matches as NZ. That's just one bug, of many... One (or more) of your players or squads will be corrupted.

It's pretty easy to see which one, because usually their stats will be all messed up, or a players name might have changed to the name of a bat or something. It does weird things.

Best thing is to start a new Roster from scratch or revert to a back-up that you have saved that you know works correctly. I usually keep two or three, for what it's worth.

Guys Help Me! Im Making An Ipl Roster & Need To Edit Teams Like Kenya, Bangladesh,etc. How To Replace The Name Of "Kenya" To "Chennai Super King". Biggs Help Me This Time:-) Thanx!

i replaced india odi shirt with new 2012 kit...but it is showing some different colours with blink effect....when i opened big editor to replace again it says file corrupted...what to do ??????

Re install the game. And, when you replace files make sure you replace OD for OD and T20 files for T20.

How to set requests on or off :)
Go to your thread's index>go advanced>just near where you edit your thread title you'll see an prefix option which will be Request On/Off/no prefix.

In case u ppl noticed that ricky ponting is having no arm guards in game play ...
is there anyway to remove them from all players ?

Ac09 player editor

I edited, renamed, created australia, england players and their skills with ashes player editor.
After I opened game, but not opening and in task manager status is not responding.
If I am replacing old user.dat again then game is working fine.

Can edit in game customization player editor but how to edit in ac09 player editor.

Please tell me how to change with ac09 player editor.

Last edited:
I can't put patches i dont understand , i downloaded revolution studios patch how to put it in my game ? PLS ASAP

I can't put patches i dont understand , i downloaded revolution studios patch how to put it in my game ? PLS ASAP
Firstly download Big Editor you can get it from the Ashes Cricket 2009 forum.
As you've downloaded the patch,just click on the installer.Follow the onscreen instruction.

Users who are viewing this thread