AC09 Downloads Help Desk

you need to download big editor to install patches and stuff

Yesss...obviously I have downloaded big editor..and I know how to extract and replace patches I know the proceedure very wel, its just that I cant find the correct path or name of the file which contain the faces of players...i want to know the name of that folder or else the path which leads me to that folder which contains images of players faces...please someone reply soon

my game has frozen after replacing files from angrypixel's hardcore mod using big editor. any help?

my game has frozen after replacing files from angrypixel's hardcore mod using big editor. any help?

Prolly a good chance your game isn't compatible with that mod. I forget the specifics of that mod, but did you upgrade your copy of the game to the latest version before installing? Good chance that may have affected it.

...also if you're using a hacked copy of C09 it wouldn't work either.

Yes, this forum can if you just READ the threads and use the SEARCH function:

This thread which is stickied along with this this thread which is stickied has everything you need to know. You need to READ threads before posting in them, you'll incur less of my wrath and get more response from users if you bother to do a little of your own research and reading.

I have stadium and face update ...but which files need to be replaced in big editor1.0 ???

I have stadium and face update ...but which files need to be replaced in big editor1.0 ???

The modder will have included instructions in his downloads file, if he didn't... PM the modder directly for instructions.

thanks biggs..., i saw brisbane heat kit in your download thread ...i want to know if kfc big bash patch is released or not ?

There is no current patch in existence, but I believe a few guys are working on one. I would suggest reading some threads and finding out for yourself.

i have installed ipl patch .....but in raj royals watson is having brown pads instead of blue and in csk michael hussey is having green pads instead of yellow...what should i do ?

i have installed ipl patch .....but in raj royals watson is having brown pads instead of blue and in csk michael hussey is having green pads instead of yellow...what should i do ?
You need to set their pads as codemasters or transmission in the player editor. That will solve the issue.

when ever i try to replace aus test kit in big editor 1.0 ,,it says importing data for a long time and says not rsponding ,,i need to restart my system every time....need help man ?

Reinstall the game, your file is corrupted. BIG Editor replacement can sometimes take a while anyways, patience.

I have made so many A.I. Gameplays for Cricket07.
Can Anybody Tell me Which files exactly is for A.I. Gameplay in Ashes09?

I have made so many A.I. Gameplays for Cricket07.
Can Anybody Tell me Which files exactly is for A.I. Gameplay in Ashes09?

1. install retail version of ac09 dvd on ur pc
2. dwnld n install beta 1 patch from this site,no need for beta 2
3. dwnld the correct names file n unlock all stadiums patch from this site,u jus need to place those files in users,my games,codemasters directory.
4. dwnld n install big editor from this site,dwnld cricket_gods fields n replace the global.gb file(search here to know more)

i get the most sensible gameplay by these patches in all formats of game,enjoy!:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread