AC09 Downloads Help Desk

I don't know as I never tried C04 mods. :p You got to replace the correct files here as if you replace ODI files with T20, you might get disco colors.

and are there any overlays for AC09? If yes whos are the best? Like MattW is god of overlays for C07 :p so whose overlay should I download and how?

Don't bother about the overlays tbh. Matt did try but, I think he just released WC11 overlay. Rest are all IPL.

Cool buddy :p trying out this game first time :p just got a new laptop

what is big editor? i am not able to understand plz help me

Last edited by a moderator:
I hve hp pavillion g6 notebook laptop
it has intel(r) hd graphics
i have not installed the game but i hve copied an installed game from my freinds usb
when i start game their comes codemasters then transmission then press enter when i press enter their comes black screen and i wait when nothing happens i go to task manager then notification comes that "display driver has stopped work and and recovered sucssesfully"
plz help

and also when black screen comes if i will wait more then blue screen comes and comp restarts automatically plz help...........

i need downloads for ashes on ps3 from whose thread can i download as i can barely find any ps3 ashes threads

Hey can any body tell me the link to download the latest bat pack?

coz,my internet is dump slow please tell me a link..........................??????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have download AngryPixel's gameplay but when I extract it,the folder is empty.But still the folder size is 15. mb.I have tried many solutions but couldn't get it.

Someone please attach here after compressing again.

Congrats, you finally found the right thread :p ...the stumps file is located here:

Code:
AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds

...as far as I'm aware, you can only change the stumps for all stadiums as it's a generic stump file. There is no way to change stumps for specific stadiums.

Users who are viewing this thread