AC09 Downloads Help Desk

I would suggest contacting the mod maker directly, as he's removed it from the original thread for some reason. Other users are not allowed to upload someone elses game modification without permission from the original mod maker (in this case, AbBh)

Contact him directly via PMs.

Ok,i googled it n dwnld it.I hav left a visitor msg to u askin abt user batting is too easy after beta 1 patch,any fix for that?

NO idea what you're saying because you're speaking with text message language. Use full words, this isn't a phone. It's a forum.

it is too easy too play lofted shots now
every lofted shot goes to boundary
this wasnt in without patch game
i bought the retail one for improved gameplay
can this b fixed???

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2012-08-02 20-52-34-18 (640x360).jpg
    Cricket2009 2012-08-02 20-52-34-18 (640x360).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 41
You could try this ...no idea if it's any better or not. Otherwise, do a forum search like I just did and see what else is available, or have a look in here as there might be a link to other gameplay mods.

Please be kind enough to tell me where the faces file is located or rather where can I find the file to change Dilshan's face, becuse I tried typing Dilshan in search coloumn , but it did not find anything, so please tell me the route where that file is located also the routes of where kits are located ...thank you in advance

There is no "Dilshan" face in the game. Only generic asian faces.

Hi biggs thnx for links, i hav applied beta 1 patch only yet is there any use of beta 2 patch as it has only online improvements and also servers r closed now.

There is no "Dilshan" face in the game. Only generic asian faces.

......if so... which folder should be replaced with the face that I have downloaded from this site, what I actualy mean is the path ,like for example: documents/codemasters/Aco9......likewise what is the path to extract and replace faces .....becuse I checked and they have no such thing call asian faces.....so please be kind enough to help me with this problem..thank you

......if so... which folder should be replaced with the face that I have downloaded from this site, what I actualy mean is the path ,like for example: documents/codemasters/Aco9......likewise what is the path to extract and replace faces .....becuse I checked and they have no such thing call asian faces.....so please be kind enough to help me with this problem..thank you
you need to download big editor to install patches and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread