AC09 file formats

Texmod only works with the demo not the retail version. AbBh is working on a way of making something work.

Im not using Demo, and TexMod working with full version of Ashes2009.

my problem is TexMod is not permanent. to view changes always have to launch game using TexMod :(

my problem is TexMod is not permanent. to view changes always have to launch game using TexMod
Because of how TexMod works, it will always be like that, unless we work out enough of the w32 file, which is making some slow progress.

The w32 file format has been figured out but its the files inside it that haven't been figured(except for sounds). They seem to be compressed.

Got some bad news concerning the importer. The HDD failed and I've lost the code. Only managed to recover a few files before it died.

so is there a chance of w32 exporter/importer coming out in the near future ?

As far as sound importer is concerned, Its really a bad news for all of us
how long will it take to rebuild it..?

The w32 file format has been figured out but its the files inside it that haven't been figured(except for sounds). They seem to be compressed.

Got some bad news concerning the importer. The HDD failed and I've lost the code. Only managed to recover a few files before it died.

Sad to hear about the HDD crash. But im glad to hear that you have gotten around the W32 File format. You are are of the brightest over here & im more than sure that you wil do a fine job.

Hopefully , we all can all wait little longer ........ Best of luck :)

keep fighting for us mate, your kunfu is the best

^ Its Kung-Fu , not kunfu .

Why im telling you this......... because im Sensei Langda Tyagi Baahubali !

so is there a chance of w32 exporter/importer coming out in the near future ?
As far as sound importer is concerned, Its really a bad news for all of us
how long will it take to rebuild it..?

Importing/Exporting data is possible but the data has not been figured out yet. There are a lot of files contained inside the Async.big.w32 file and I have only looked at a small fraction. They don't seem to be in known file formats(except for sounds). However, its not necessary to figure out those formats to import sounds/graphics. But I'll have to start nearly from scratch again.

Unlucky mate.

Well AbBh, you dont like to tell us how can we open w32 file. if you tell that we might able to find out something from it and able to release a patch soon. ?:)

Ok, I'll reveal my secret. I'm using a program called "Win32 BIG file editor".

Users who are viewing this thread