AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

white horn matt have alook at the lineups plz and see if any new names were added in as colin said modifications were made to both lineups.

And cheers for the bowling speeds cant wait till 360 patch

Colin i have installed the patch while installing it give me error the patch not compatable with installed versions :(

No new players were added to the patch.

Colin i have installed the patch while installing it give me error the patch not compatable with installed versions
Because you pirated the game.

super amped about this game now....at 10am its my final portfolio for the semester and then Im on holiday for 3 weeks. Which is great because so far Ive only played the demo extender and didnt buy the game unless a patch was confirmed. It is now so after my portfolio at uni Im spoiling myself by buying the game, already downloaded the patch! :P

Here are some videos of bowling that I've captured from the 1st test match between Ind (me) and SL. I batted first and simmed the innings and scored 491. Managed to bowled SL for 167 of 46 overs and enforced follow on. Bowled them out for 163 of 45 overs. (hard difficulty).

Realistic bounce from spinner.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

The most realistic edge of a defensive shot I've ever seen in a cricket game.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Flighted delivery wide of off-stump and vaas guides it to the gully fielder.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Mendis edges a yorker for 4.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Next ball, the off-stump is rattled!
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-22 09-11-54-14.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-22 09-11-54-14.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
very strange as colin says on first post, modifications were made to both lineups england and australia.
The lineup might be reordered (don't have a list of the old lineup handy to double check), but various platform and licensing issues mean that they couldn't add players.

The player's stats were modified, that's most likely what the first post is talking about.

I would like to post some vids but don't really have the experience yet. Is everyone using fraps or something else???:)

I would like to post some vids but don't really have the experience yet. Is everyone using fraps or something else???:)
I'm using fraps. Make sure you do the publishing thing (mainly compressing) using Windows Movie Maker or something else otherwise the videos can get pretty large in terms of size.

shan could you take some video of a quick bowler bowling so we can see the bounce, no worries if you cant.

Users who are viewing this thread