AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

Those of us doing the testing are all pretty good players (well, me not so much!) and that's why I'm extremely surprised. Give it another go.

Played a Test on Hard.Bowled only 10 overs

Positives:

Loading times are greatly reduced.
The default length is changed.
Spinners are not hammered(the AI just hit one six in 5 overs that i bowled with Harbhajan)
The ball actually swings(That one felt real good)
Bounce is fixed up nicely and bowling speed too.

Negatives: (Found only one as i have yet to bat)
One AI run out in 4th over.It was suicidal run out there was no need for third run.But still the freqency of AI run out's have been greatly reduced.

Lastly a big thanks to TG and Codies for taking into consideration our views about the game and making an excellent patch.No need for EA to make cricket games anymore.
Will give my batting insights later.

Picture wont prove anything. Video or nothing

No chance of me being able to do that for the time being. Basically I not trying to prove anything, all I am saying is when I play my brother the game is suddenly easier to play than it was previously...or much easier to score runs. This sadly makes the game much more unplayable than before.

rockymazza added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

I don't believe that for a second, as the timing windows are clearly much smaller.

Well, not everything but a fair amount, much more than pre-patch.

Ok, I can't really put a video up but I can put some pics up of matches against my brother. They basically show the sorts of scores we were getting, I am aware that the difficulty was on normal, but this was in both matches. I was England and West Indies, as you can see, the scores are a lot different.

I have also uploaded a T20 match where I was New Zealand and my brother was Pakistan, showing that my brother isn't that good. And yet on the patch version he scores a massive score.

Attachments

• A patch disgrace.png
    A patch disgrace.png
    146 KB · Views: 98
  • EngvAusT202.png
    EngvAusT202.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 59
  • PakvNZLT20.png
    PakvNZLT20.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
i was wondering as im a 360 owner will these changes be included onto the xbox 360 also cause sounds very good to me and im very thankfull for the effort that has been put in and anyone know the date for the 360 patch.

Also whats the read me text for more info?

And i hope the 360 patch will be literally identical to the pc otherwise i may be very dissapointed im very gratefull tho??

No chance of me being able to do that for the time being. Basically I not trying to prove anything, all I am saying is when I play my brother the game is suddenly easier to play than it was previously...or much easier to score runs. This sadly makes the game much more unplayable than before.

Play him on hard.

@jamershepp - should be exactly the same changes.

Hey guys give rocky a chance, he's just saying what's happened to him.

Where the readtxt for more info im crap with comps.

And also whats the bowls and lbws look like now do they look any good or is it still like the computer plays the complete wrong shot.

Really excited for this patch sounds cracking to me just really frustrated and jealous as you all get to test it but im really enjoying reading all the feedback well done transmission and codies but i woud be gratefull if someone coud answer my questions:D

Where the readtxt for more info im crap with comps.

And also whats the bowls and lbws look like now do they look any good or is it still like the computer plays the complete wrong shot.

Really excited for this patch sounds cracking to me just really frustrated and jealous as you all get to test it but im really enjoying reading all the feedback well done transmission and codies but i woud be gratefull if someone coud answer my questions:D

The 'miss shots' are much better now, and the batsmen tend to play the appropriate stroke but miss the ball, rather than playing about 2 feet away from the ball as was previously the case.

The 'miss shots' are much better now, and the batsmen tend to play the appropriate stroke but miss the ball, rather than playing about 2 feet away from the ball as was previously the case.

ahh sounds good how about egdes much better and is there more of a risk playing shots on the offside.

cant wait till the 360 patch now

All these reviews etc are very much appreciated guys keep them coming!!

I have not been able to play the patch as im on the PS3 but a big thank you to Transmission for just the work they have done already! :clap

This will make training with the boys at Hampshire a lot more fun on the rainy days!! lol

Last edited:
All these reviews etc are very much appreciated guys keep them coming!!

I have not been able to play the patch as im on the PS3 but a big thank you to Transmission for just the work they have done already! :clap

same im on 360 tho reay frustrated but enjoying reading the promising feedback any one got any vids or more screens

Users who are viewing this thread