AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Here we are. Before anyone starts complaining about the size I already reduced them...

Attachments

• ac13002.jpg
    ac13002.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 228
  • ac13003.jpg
    ac13003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 217
  • ac13004.jpg
    ac13004.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 551
That's definitely a new ODI screenshot... although weird that the keeper is catching a red ball?

Why are the bat's stickers still on the wrong side?

Why are the bat's stickers still on the wrong side?

That's in the Cricketers preview article not the advert. Obviously they've just used the screens that they've been sent - in this case floating head keeper and stickers on the front. :facepalm
As people have said no crease and a red ball suggests a rush job there as well.

I may be showing my lack of cricket knowledge, but doesn't an ODI played entirely during the day use a red ball? Or do they use white regardless now?

I may be showing my lack of cricket knowledge, but doesn't an ODI played entirely during the day use a red ball? Or do they use white regardless now?

Its white always.
Don't want the ball to get camouflaged with the umpire kits.

Last edited:

They use White ball irrespective of day/night. It think that's because the players and umpires now have coloured uniforms.

joke of years game = rip ashesh cricket which year dont know

That's definitely a new ODI screenshot... although weird that the keeper is catching a red ball?

no he collecting red + pink ball , big 000000000000000000 to maker in advance , when u upload next update for postpone of game , better is next month again they we make from scratch but result is 0 , my dear sell right to big ant

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

No, only white balls irrespective of day or day/night ODI. Gone those days when ODI was played with red cherry.

Here we are. Before anyone starts complaining about the size I already reduced them...

Picture number three: Look at the right arm of the batsman. It looks like Woody's arm from the Toy Story. & keepers legs look too skinny for his upper torso, even with the pads on :D

As for the ODI shot, it makes even the BLC'97 look great. & that game sucked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread