AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Just to bring you up to date as to what is important at the official forum:

How to Remove Hair In the Bikini Area - Other Cricket Games - The Official Ashes Cricket 2013 Forum

Just when we thought we had them covered they've gone and got the OFFICIAL, did I say OFFICIAL, Ashes Hair Removal Team on board.

I also believe if you send your bank account details to the Ashes forum a Nigerian will put $20 Million dollars into your account, sorry guys, consider me retired....

Just when we thought we had them covered they've gone and got the OFFICIAL, did I say OFFICIAL, Ashes Hair Removal Team on board.

To be fair I think Stuart Broad will find it very useful....his bikini line looks atrocious these days......

their team is busy and they are putting all their resources in bug fixing and developing the game, so they wont tc of forum :clap :D :p

When come out

Well it is a difficult step and one not to be taken lightly. What will friends or parents think? Will they accept the changed situation? These and other questions need to be at the forefront when coming to a decision.

Setting the mood and the situation so that you feel comfortable is of the utmost importance and then it is just a question of being proud and going for it.

Quite. They have copies up for grabs once it releases (as will we if we can find anyone who still wants one!)

People might find this amusing:

Things With Wings @ThingyWingy said:
Really excited to be on our way to the #digiawards tonight. Our campaign for Ashes Cricket 2013 is up for three awards! Fingers crossed!

https://twitter.com/ThingyWingy

Best use of social networking

Best digital campaign

Best evaluation of a digital campaign

Ashes Cricket 2013 Video Game: Inspiring the grassroots community
505 Games
Agency: Things with Wings

But the wicket keeper in the screenshot is standing very far but still he is wearing a helmet :p

But the well left pose down the leg looks spicy.But somehow i feel its the latest kits being installed in Ashes 09 :p

Did they win? Now that would be funny...

Users who are viewing this thread