AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Um, I'd much prefer to have new press posted separately as would all others who are not mods... no offence.

Why trawl pages of crap for one pearl? When can just appear at top of threads? Anyhoo..... there won't be a review before the game comes out.

It's promising titles they send out early to build sales for, lol

and like I said elsewhere, the game is delayed till July 5 bare minimum (official)

Last edited:
Um, I'd much prefer to have new press posted separately as would all others who are not mods... no offence.
It's mostly because people were posting 'have we seen this' almost every day with the same few articles.

If something is significant it can obviously have its own thread, if it's just a press release reworded then it doesn't.

Why trawl pages of crap for one pearl? When can just appear at top of threads? Anyhoo..... there won't be a review before the game comes out.

It's promising titles they send out early to build sales for, lol

and like I said elsewhere, the game is delayed till July 5 bare minimum (official)

I am still expecting to receive the game this week from Amazon. They confirmed that in a mail to me yesterday. It will ship on Thursday and arrive Friday according to the mail.

Again, it's the problems when people don't research (there's a retailer using those images!) and companies don't provide screenshots. Those are images made as a suggestion for overlay design by Friend863 in this thread http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2013-forum/presentation-ideas-81681.html

It is not people's job to market a game for a company.... the blame resides and will forever do so... with THEM.

In the absence of literally ANY good information or gameplay footage or anything, especially when they are happy to take pre-orders... people will use their ill-informed imagination.

I guess this is karma running over their dogma

:clap

Yeah I talked to EB games and they say Wednesday they will get the game, if big W sell early so will they. Tick Tock.:eek:

PC or console?

PC I guess. He mentioned it in the other thread yesterday. Its become quite clear that we are looking at a PC release this week and not a console release.

Gee this is fun isn't it...speculation....? A game the whole family can play. :yes

The "sellers" of the game can say whatever they want to....if they don't get the game....they can't sell it! Simple. :)

I too am waiting for the game but we just need to hang tight and see what the next 48-96 hrs brings.....! Fun times ahead. :cheers

Having said that, i will continue to explore all options mentioned here to confirm release! Nice work team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread