AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Just received another email from Amazon UK saying "last chance to preorder"......someone is going to be disappointed! :facepalm

Hello,

Pre-order Ashes Cricket 2013 now, ready for release on Friday, June 21.

Celebrating the most intense and long-standing international test cricket rivalry, Ashes Cricket 2013 brings a brand new authentic gaming experience to fans all over the world.

Pre-order now to receive the Amazon-exclusive guide to the Investec Ashes 2013 inside the game box.

Pre-order now

Hey guys, i am not sure if this was posted earlier but in case if its not. Do you think this is genuine by any chance
AQLAF.png

Hey guys, i am not sure if this was posted earlier but in case if its not. Do you think this is genuine by any chance
AQLAF.png

It's a cricket game and the names are updated, only problem is Michael hussy is there. Where did you find this ?

It's a cricket game and the names are updated, only problem is Michael hussy is there. Where did you find this ?

I found this on Google Image. :p The image was linked to a blog where the author posted some info on Ashes Cricket 2013.

Last edited:
Yeah as we can see no Pup in there. Bailey is the captain of T20.

Who knows, god it's sad with just 4 days to go and nothing on pc.:(

I had no game like this without a trailer all my life. This is so disappointing. Pre- Ordered days ago still waiting for a trailer. I feel humiliated seriously.

I don't care about a trailer anymore, I just want the game there on Friday for my ps3 and I will be happy. p.s Still if they do release a trailer in the next few days I would not say no to it, maybe with the release date set for 21st at the end would be nice.:D

That article was written back in Feb.....there is also a screen shot of the SCG with the 3 logo on the pitch, so if it is from the game then they are old shots. Does look like an old 20/20 line up, even though it says the 2nd ODI.

No they aren't from the game. Just some presentation ideas given by Friend863 for this game long back. Funny how the websites don't even know which are the original ones!!

Edit- As Matt said

Sorry guys i was searching and i found it. I didn't know the real source.

Again, it's the problems when people don't research (there's a retailer using those images!) and companies don't provide screenshots. Those are images made as a suggestion for overlay design by Friend863 in this thread http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2013-forum/presentation-ideas-81681.html

No they aren't from the game. Just some presentation ideas given by Friend863 for this game long back. Funny how the websites don't even know which are the original ones!!

Edit- As Matt said

This would be funny if it weren't such a sad state of affairs. 4 days to go for the officially stated release date and folks (including retailers) are still in the dark :lol

Users who are viewing this thread