Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No udrs
No switch hit
No reverse sweep
No super over
No dilscoop
No helicopter shot....

there is no differance b/w Ashes 2009 & Ashes 2013 except commentary,stadium,kits,player faces....
Highly over priced game....

007avenger007

Club Captain
Rs. 1499??? For what? This is just being optimistic really!...
And to think I was going to pull a few strings to get a friend in India to send it to me here in Pakistan... I don't think is worth my money or his trouble...!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
No udrs
No switch hit
No reverse sweep
No super over
No dilscoop
No helicopter shot....

there is no differance b/w Ashes 2009 & Ashes 2013 except commentary,stadium,kits,player faces....
Highly over priced game....

Dilscoop and helicopter are in.

Nikhil V

Banned
U missed their so called *game changer 'FIELD EDITOR'

& Third Person action cam & Power stick if u don't count IC10 features.Both are new to pc.

phanikrishnad

School Cricketer
over expectations

I think we are all over expecting this ashes 2013, there is no preview of game, no effective screen shots and over price.
lets wait and see.... If game is really super compare to 09 then 1500/- is ok.

karthik kamath

Club Captain
I'm not paying anything more than 799 rupees for this game... 1500 is too much... :facepalm.

They ( 505 games) might have no plans of investing on another cricket game, so they have thought of making maximum profit with this horrible game of theirs..

Ps: even i wouldn't want them to go ahead with another cricket game in the future :facepalm

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
This thread is like the bizarro world of the previous discussion of the pricing. Again, I paid AU$20 for my pre-order of the PC version, that's around 1100 Rs. You're not going to be paying 1500 for it in India, stop panicking.

Why you'd believe the price is certain when they don't even have a month for the release is beyond me.

Just don't pre-order it if you're not willing to buy a cricket game just because it's a cricket game - others will buy it and they will review it.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Added the links to pre-order the game in India for Xbox and PS3.Got notified about the game via mail only about the PC version so missed the other two versions.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'll be buying it, end of story.
All those carving about this game won't do well will either be buying it or downloading the pirated version.But they'll try it out in anyway.Stop giving negative reviews without even playing it yourself or having a gameplay footage.

Users who are viewing this thread