[AC13]- Pre-order available in India

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Then you heard wrong. The game will not release in July, it isn't ready and can't be.

That!! and the last we heard about the xbox360/ps3 submission was that there were lots of issues in xbox360 and ps3 version has not even been submitted yet!

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
According to shopto.net, it's the middle of august. But tbh after all the crap with June 21st, I won't be expecting to play this until I get the email from shopto saying its been posted. If you ask me i'm still going with right at the end of this series, or the start of the aussie series. Or the whole thing could still be completely cancelled.

angad

Chairman of Consent
According to shopto.net, it's the middle of august. But tbh after all the crap with June 21st, I won't be expecting to play this until I get the email from shopto saying its been posted. If you ask me i'm still going with right at the end of this series, or the start of the aussie series. Or the whole thing could still be completely cancelled.

Frankly if they cant release it till the third week of August.....they should postpone it till the beginning of the Australian leg!! That will give them time to maybe improve on the game instead of becoming a joke!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
According to the Big W catalogue it was out three days ago... according to MF there was a Q&A video two days ago...

rjgplmalolan

School Cricketer
No udrs
No switch hit
No reverse sweep
No super over
No dilscoop
No helicopter shot....

there is no differance b/w Ashes 2009 & Ashes 2013 except commentary,stadium,kits,player faces....
Highly over priced game....
mate , all of the above is available in DLC

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
mate , all of the above is available in DLC

The game itself, if ever, would probably release when the DLC was suppose to release. They are feeding a lot of BS to potential customer's just to sell few more copies.

Users who are viewing this thread