Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh My!!!
You are a cheeky little fellow and you know it:p:p:p:p
Great work on the kit and keep it up.
Thanks man!!!!!

the star logo on shoulder is wrong, it should be vertical not horizontal

I just wanted to correct your kit but if you don't want to correct it please don't correct it, after all it's your kit.. @Aggz

Last edited:
How to install this using big editor for Ashes..Steps please..

I am new to this forum so asking this qq. Also your nidian kit looks awesome
More tempting stuff..

India2014-ODISplash_zps629fd523.png

Splash Image inspired by Biggs

Took a while for me to understand the design but made somewhat very similar. I've provided another variation of the shirt i.e. w/ 'Star' logo, I prefer the one without though. Kitpack includes shirt and pant, it was supposed to consist all the accessories but I lost them all. However, the kitpack is compatible with Biggs' Indian accessories so I suggest you to download it from there. Enjoy.

NOTE : The 'India' text is done from scratch and is not a font or copied from anywhere else, so don't plagiarise.

Are people still playing this game?! Haha. With DBC14 out there's no reason to be playing an inferior product, people! That being said, fantastic kit Aggz. Looks really great...

Are people still playing this game?! Haha. With DBC14 out there's no reason to be playing an inferior product, people! That being said, fantastic kit Aggz. Looks really great...

Haha, thanks mate. Even I'm not playing the game, it's just that I can't keep myself away from modding. Good to have your comment, cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread