Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people still playing this game?! Haha. With DBC14 out there's no reason to be playing an inferior product, people! That being said, fantastic kit Aggz. Looks really great...

Some people can't afford.So many people still play AC09 or Cricket 07

Ta-da!

DD-Splash_zps7e0d68d7.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Here comes my first IPL kit of the season, Delhi Daredevils! Not the hardest of designs but a tricky one. Includes the complete kit pack, excited to see the response! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Delhi Daredevils 2014.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Hey man, the DD kit looks great.
But, before you release it, can you make the pants for the Australian T20 kit you had released?. It is not the same as Biggs.:)
Thanks

Are people still playing this game?! Haha. With DBC14 out there's no reason to be playing an inferior product, people! That being said, fantastic kit Aggz. Looks really great...

I just saw the gameplay video in Youtube and DBC 2014 looks a lot like Cricket 2007

Kings XI kit

Please will you do Kings Xi Punjab kit? Fabulous work done for DD.:clap

please release the dd kit soon

You want it? You get it!

SRH-Splash_zpsba7da06e.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Must say that this one was one of the trickiest kit designs I've come across thus far. Surely not as simple as it seems. Kit looks quite good in game, the colours look fantastic! Hope you like it too! :)

RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

Attachments

• Sunrisers Hyderabad 2014.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Great SRH Kit, BTW Thanks for DD Kit :)

Last edited:
Thanks Release the remaining ipl kits you have made i need punjab and rcb kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread