Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
RCB kitpack now released!

MI-Splash_zps19ed9c21.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Another amazing in-game looking kit! Couldn't have thought for a better time to preview the kit. :p Few more comments/reps would do me a world of good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Mumbai Indians 2014.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Im gonna kill you if you're not gonna preview that CSK kit :p

(Just Kidding)
MI one is fab!..Beautiful colours man.Designs are perfect.Keep up the good work.

Hey Aggz Love ur Kits can u make a green rcb kit and correct the quiker logo in delhi kit

----------

Kit is amazing make sure the sponser at the back is etihad airways

Hey Aggz Love ur Kits can u make a green rcb kit and correct the quiker logo in delhi kit

----------

Kit is amazing make sure the sponser at the back is etihad airways

It is Ethiad Airways. And as far as Delhi kit is concerned I'll keep it that way only since I prefer stickers without background. However, you guys can feel free to make any change to the kit keeping it to yourself ONLY.

MI kitpack now released!

@Anirudh.'s long awaited request..

CSK-Splash_zpsee95a0a6.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Not much of a challenging kit to be honest, everything was quite simple. Must be a popular kit around, eh?

RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

Attachments

• Chennai Super Kings 2014.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
@Aggz Another beauty, though simple, looks awesome in the splash image. :clap

I can think of leaving you alive now :p

Once again A Masterpiece.Wonderful kit man.Your kits are too.damn flawless..aren't they.
Just keep up this good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread