Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kits are just fishin amazing, effortless. Great to see you back, seems the touch is still there. Designs, detailing everything looks spot on! Great going man, keep up! :thumbs
And good to see the response, you deserve every bit of it.

Everything's magnificent! totally flawless! :clap:clap

----------

Everything's realistic. KIU! :cheers

CSK kitpack now released!

RR-Splash_zpsd5595ad5.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Cool kit this, colors have come along really nicely. I've tried to focus on all the little details in this kit, including the colar design which also has that little blue tinge you see in real. Hope you guys like it too! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Rajasthan Royals 2014.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Thanks

thank you Aggz for all those IPL kits.fabulous work done very happy to get busy playing AC09 again.

Top work :)

BTW from next time pls include kitnumbering also. :)

Rightly said. I think there should be wide-brim (Hat), wk pads, Batting pads also with all brands (not a plane one). It makes the complete kitbag.

----------

Your all IPL & Int'l kits are truely magnificent. Detailing of colour, brand logos and every thing is just perfect. I've become a fan of you. Thank you for providing us this mind blowing stuff. Keep the good work coming.:thumbs

The Rajasthan kit is superior! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread