Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
1506735_10152088542617555_9172248000799651708_n.jpg

Aggz can you make england new waitrose blue kit......??????

RR kitpack now released!

Something for the tournament favourites..

KXIP-Splash_zps8155f034.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Eh, probably the easiest kit of the season. Not something I had fun making (cause it's too damn simple) but I've tweaked in every single detail including the KXIP lion under the sponsor (as you can see in the splash).

So, how many likes can we get for the new index? :wave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Kings XI Punjab 2014.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
And Aggz when are you releasing Aussies ODI Home/Away kit??? and Please also make Afghanistan Asia Cup/World T20 kit!!!!

Look Nice :thumbs. You are having a blast !!!

Last edited:
i was looking for the design of side lines for nepal kit. thanks a lot Aggz, now i will be able to complete my kit after you will release punjab kit pack !!!

Fabbulous

thank you Aggz you are just superb. Was eagerly waiting for kings xi kit and you've brought wonders. I respect your work a lot:clap. I have a query, can i import players from licensed squads like australia and england to my custom teams?? is there any way? Please help me out:noway

i was looking for the design of side lines for nepal kit. thanks a lot Aggz, now i will be able to complete my kit after you will release punjab kit pack !!!

Wait, so you want to rip my side design for your nepal kit?

thank you Aggz you are just superb. Was eagerly waiting for kings xi kit and you've brought wonders. I respect your work a lot:clap. I have a query, can i import players from licensed squads like australia and england to my custom teams?? is there any way? Please help me out:noway

Download @Nikhil V's roster.

Great work on KX1P kit. Fantastic!
And what's with England changing their kit all the time. Are they going for good luck by doing this?
What the hell:lol

@Aggz, i will not rip your design, i just want to know how to assemble the side lines, so i will use your kit as a reference.....!!! please release fast !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread