AI Extreme patch released

robertporter said:
What Is Quite Soon A Day Away Or Week Away

When it's ready. I don't mean to be offensive but you're (almost certainly) no longer in primary school and know how to use capital letters and full stops (or in this case a question mark). Please do so correctly in future.

i like your last patch like the shot range except the leg side shots where very weak and not alot of variation. when cpu and human bat there isn't many bowls.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY SATISHHHHHH....VANAKKAM!! hehehe....welcome back, its superb to catch ya here...tutsi has made an awesome patch,now we all want u to flower ur mark in a new patch u plan to come out wid :) give it a shot da....am delighted...VAKAAO!! pizzas for u

hey i copied all the patch files in the main dir, but i see no diff in gameplay?? am i doin something wrong, also o-t: but where can i get tv display patches for like ten sports, espn, etc.
Thx.

Vinsanity said:
hey i copied all the patch files in the main dir, but i see no diff in gameplay?? am i doin something wrong, also o-t: but where can i get tv display patches for like ten sports, espn, etc.
Thx.
Hey Vinsanity...Just extract the files to the c2k5 root directory..If you have a patch already,winzip will prompt you to overwrite the files,click yes...that should fix it.

And for your 2nd question,You can download all kinda c2k5 stuff from the download center in the PC home page..

me waits soo eagerly for ur new patch...make it 'BIG'...make it pure and real life cricket , shoot~~ can't wait for it..heheheh

ok now for some reason, the cpu is leaving every ball even on the stumps and the bowler appeals for a lbw and the ump doesnt give it out.........its happenin for every ball i bowl??

Hey Satish, If you are making a new patch could you think about putting a few more keeper edges into the top order. That was lacking in the last patch from version 3. And also make the CPU a tiny bit more agressive

Thanks
:cheers

Last edited:
Vinsanity said:
ok now for some reason, the cpu is leaving every ball even on the stumps and the bowler appeals for a lbw and the ump doesnt give it out.........its happenin for every ball i bowl??
Which version are playing mate? v3.0 or v4.0...And are you playing ODI's or tests?

Try extracting the files again cuz its quite possible that the CPU may miss a few balls bowled at the stumps but surely not all..

Cricket_60 said:
Hey Satish, If you are making a new patch could you think about putting a few more keeper edges into the top order. That was lacking in the last patch from version 3. And also make the CPU a tiny bit more agressive

Thanks
Hey mate...i will start making a patch in a week from now (i am kinda into fifa06 now..) And your suggestions on the edges and aggression would be the first thing i'll work on..

EXTREME Ai v5.0(beta)

Hey guys..I had a lot of free time so i thought i will make a test version of my v5.0 patch...And guess what,the beta patch was so good,i decided to post it and make the rest of my v5.0 based on the suggestions for this patch..

So here's the beta patch,the sooner you guys come up with comments,the sooner i would release v5.0,so start posting..

Satish.

Attachments

• EXTREME Ai v5.0 (beta).zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
satish_lastride said:
Hey guys..I had a lot of free time so i thought i will make a test version of my v5.0 patch...And guess what,the beta patch was so good,i decided to post it and make the rest of my v5.0 based on the suggestions for this patch..

So here's the beta patch,the sooner you guys come up with comments,the sooner i would release v5.0,so start posting..

Satish.
SATISH MATE!!!!!

Woohoo glad to see you releasing your patch for us dedicated "Satish followers" :hpraise

Will try it mate and post back ok.

It really is great to see you back releasing great patches we missed ya mate.

surprised...its an horrible bug in it, straight balls the cpu just leaves it, and hits the pad, worse, no lbw also...cpu just does'nt play any shot, i got soo frustrated...then i thot ok, let me bat n c, and straight balls am not able to hit even....it is terrible...get the changes running b'fore u c ur thread wid terrible comments...i think u made it in sum hurry or sumthng...so, get bak to basics and cut off those horrible bugs..gud luck! and hey...take ur time...there is no hurry to release ur patch..just make sure these poor bugs don't cum up again...as me says, take ur time, and release ur patch after reviewing it urself...i played the test match eng-aus, and aussie 0/0 in 4 overs...so u can imagine...and they just neva hit a shot, and all straight balls wich umpire can give it lbw blindfolded all he gives is not out...and cpu leaves those straight balls aimed rite towards the stumps...

Users who are viewing this thread