AI Extreme patch released

aiyo...well,i respect ur decision satish, but , one thing is for sure...ur patch gave a completely different dimension to the game..and am sure lots of us xtremely njoyed it...if u thinking wat more to add in ur next 5.0 release, then begin ur work...b'cuz i can give u lotsa opinions and so can cricket 60, cowburn and many more...we all want this game made more better, and u are wonderful in ur own style...see if u can reconsider ur decision...tc

satish_lastride said:
anyways,i have got good news or bad news (really based on the way you guys like my work), MY v4.0 that was released a couple of days back,would be my final patch...

there are a few reasons why i decided so,

1) i dont see what more i can do if at all i do plan on a new patch..

2) i dont see the reason i should make a new one...i am still of the feeling that i was ill-treated with the 'other' thread,so i dont think my future patches would be appreciated or recognised..heck my re-release is not even being considered for the download center (even though a few mods have posted in this thread),cuz they are still not too sure if my work is original.

3) i dont see anymore interest in my patches..i think boss & tutsi are more than capable to fulfill your requests..

So i thank you guys for supporting this thread for almost 2 months,with an approx 10000 views...it was great sharing my work with you & looking forward to c2k6..hope its good enough to keep AI patchers out of business..

:cheers

Satish.
Thats really sad news. But at least we have a awesome patch to keep us entertained. You will still be on Planet Cricket right?

Well i have tried your patch for some days now..the thing i felt:

# For one day matches it is fine rather very good...i wish batting could be a bit more easy..some where a little harder than Tutsi 2.0 patch and a little less than your 4.0...with your patch i am getting a little low scores and not able to mount big total

# can u make PC batting ability a little more dumb ..or user bowling a little harder for PC i am not able to win from cpu...only able to get a few wickets say 2-4..but in end it beats me..

# This patch is no at all working in test cricket..i tried couple of times..and batsman hadrly able to play..the ball passes before the batsman offers the shot..or the batsman just lets it go>>>????

# can u please explain the role of each file in ur 4.0 AI patch..like spin2, 3 etc??? norma 1 ,2 two big files..what each plays role in game ..just curious..?????

Hi Satish,
We respect your decision mate.You did great work.Let some time pass by and hopefully everyone thinks with cool head and things get going again.It was great knowing you and appreciate your efforts.

I Think The Patches Of Yours Is Completely Different In Yours The Leg Side Shots Are Very Weak And Tutsi The Ball Always Goes To Fine Leg And Yours Is Alot More Aggressive The Cpu So I Hope U Come Back U Have Our Support. If Not Could U Help Me Make A Patch That Increases The Leg Side Shots And Other Shots In Your Patch. The Batting Is The Only Problem The Bowling I Think Is Very Good. Please Come Back U Are The Only One That Does Patches Alot Quicker Then The Other Patchers.

I Think U Should Keep Going If U Don't Then U Are Accepting That U Have Done Something Wrong Please Come Back U Make Great Patches

satish_lastride said:
hey ppl...thanks to those who have posted their feedback..glad you guys liked the patch..guess i am safe to say that this patch is mine & even though it might not have been the best,i guess its turned out decently..

hey gonzo i am not sure why its doing that for you...i played one game on that patch & i didnt have any issues batting & the irottev & cricket60 also seem to be doing fine,so i'm not sure what to make of it...

anyways,i have got good news or bad news (really based on the way you guys like my work), MY v4.0 that was released a couple of days back,would be my final patch...

2) i dont see the reason i should make a new one...i am still of the feeling that i was ill-treated with the 'other' thread,so i dont think my future patches would be appreciated or recognised..heck my re-release is not even being considered for the download center (even though a few mods have posted in this thread),cuz they are still not too sure if my work is original.

3) i dont see anymore interest in my patches..i think boss & tutsi are more than capable to fulfill your requests..

So i thank you guys for supporting this thread for almost 2 months,with an approx 10000 views...it was great sharing my work with you & looking forward to c2k6..hope its good enough to keep AI patchers out of business..

Satish.
NO DONT GO SATISH!!!!!! :upray :crying :hpraise

Satish i dont blame you mate for not wanting to go on after what happened but as i and many others have said we want you to continue mate your patch is still great and i for one was waiting for more from you.

Don't let others spoil it for you mate :mad

I have a suggestion for you if you dont want to post your patch's here on this site and as i stated before i dont blame you, how about this....

maybe if you signed up on a free web hosting site say "Geocities" or someone else that is free and post your patches there instead and just give us the address for that site we will still support you mate then you are in total control of the content as well so no need to put up with anything you have had to go through here.

What you reckon mate it is an ideal idea you can still post your patch's and we can still use them and provide feedback to you...in other words we all WIN!!!! :cheers :happy

Anyway mate hope all is well with you and don't forget you have some mates here who consider you to be a true blue friend.

So listen to this aussie and keep up the great work mate.

satish_lastride said:
hey ppl...thanks to those who have posted their feedback..glad you guys liked the patch..guess i am safe to say that this patch is mine & even though it might not have been the best,i guess its turned out decently..

hey gonzo i am not sure why its doing that for you...i played one game on that patch & i didnt have any issues batting & the irottev & cricket60 also seem to be doing fine,so i'm not sure what to make of it...

Satish.

Hi Satish

Id just like to say that if the reason you are stopping making patches is due to me,I apologise and wish you back.

I just thought at that moment that I should show the files,but I realise that what I did then was wrong,I should have just posted my findings by pm to a mod.So I apologise for what I did and Im sure it wont happen in future,as it is completely wrong for the general members to see them.

Once again I apologise for my mistake and hope that you return to patching,in case Im responsibe for your absence.Cheers.

Well satish I really enjoyed your work with the patches. Who knows? you might end up coming back with more patches down the track but if your decision to stop is final I just wanna say well done on some great work. :cheers

satish_lastride said:

Satish.

Hey Satish,

I'm really sad to hear that you've made that decision. As far as your reasons go only no 2 is really a valid one. There is always something to tweak, and there is plenty of interest in your patches still.

I hope you will reconsider, mate. The outfields in v4.0 really are the best you've done - I didn't think they could get better, but I was wrong! But if your decision is really final I want you to know that I 'fix' every patch I try by opening their field physics.cfg and putting in your outfield settings :D

Thank you for sharing your work and for making c2k5 playable :clap :clap :clap

Please change your mind :upray

satish_lastride said:

Satish.

looks like there is no return for him now hes banned. shame to see a brilliant patcher get banned. the whole community will end up worse without his great patches.

dats sad...but i still can't u'stand why shud he quit outa the blue...he shud've stayed put and proved others wrong...hmmmm...sad!

why did he get banned? stupid question most likely but i kind of missed that bit

M.Di Venuto said:
why did he get banned? stupid question most likely but i kind of missed that bit

I must be stupid too, then. I don't recall seeing anything on these forums that would/should have got him banned. I also don't recall him being warned that a ban was coming if he continued with a certain behaviour :confused:

Maybe something happened "behind the scenes"?

Just to clear this up Satish was not banned for copying someone elses patch. He was given a temporary ban after it was discovered he was using four accounts to post with. The ban will expire in 10 days after which he will be free to make and release AI patches again if he wants.

Forum Rules said:
9) Multiple Accounts: No Multiple Usernames. Each member creates their own unique username to suit their style, personality and this identifies them in the forum. Members should not create multiple usernames to voice or create a different identity. This can cause confusion, deceit and inconvenience to all members. If you?re caught doing this, the Administrator or Moderator can impose penalties such as temporary and permanent bans on the member?s account(s).

Users who are viewing this thread