AI Extreme patch released

hope he does...caz we need him in patch making hehehehe...cric 2005 ain't realistic widout his patch and our guy's reading for the game, if he can get bak to patch making, then we all here can give him some fantastic ways of making this game better...let this ban get ova first, my b'day coming up this dec 30th, may b i shud ask him to get bak to making AI patches as a gift for me...lol ...(nice black mail..hehe)

barmyarmy said:
Just to clear this up Satish was not banned for copying someone elses patch. He was given a temporary ban after it was discovered he was using four accounts to post with. The ban will expire in 10 days after which he will be free to make and release AI patches again if he wants.

:eek: Wow! He will come back! I thought it was for copying tutsi. Proves me wrong :p

Awesome patch...well i am not at all a newbie here i was in all the forums before but i was away for abt 8 months and am back now...and everyone here know me and my prevvious nick was abid...ok

Welcome back Satish,

Missed yea...............................nice to see u again........... :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

So when are we getting a new patch from u......hope soon

Users who are viewing this thread