AI Extreme patch released

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks kymsheba & ajay..

damn...i never played the patch in a test match..i just played an ODI & found it good...i'll play a test match later on & see if this happens..

In the meanwhile if a lot of ppl face the same issue,lemme know,i'll update the patch..

Cricket_60

International Coach
Great work satish, I will try it later when you have fixed the problem :clap

ajayganesh

School Cricketer
the odi is working gud? lemme chk it out....and will let u know how the odi side of ur patch worked out...vakao!!

Vinsanity

School Cricketer
ajayganesh said:
surprised...its an horrible bug in it, straight balls the cpu just leaves it, and hits the pad, worse, no lbw also...cpu just does'nt play any shot, i got soo frustrated...then i thot ok, let me bat n c, and straight balls am not able to hit even....it is terrible...get the changes running b'fore u c ur thread wid terrible comments...i think u made it in sum hurry or sumthng...so, get bak to basics and cut off those horrible bugs..gud luck! and hey...take ur time...there is no hurry to release ur patch..just make sure these poor bugs don't cum up again...as me says, take ur time, and release ur patch after reviewing it urself...i played the test match eng-aus, and aussie 0/0 in 4 overs...so u can imagine...and they just neva hit a shot, and all straight balls wich umpire can give it lbw blindfolded all he gives is not out...and cpu leaves those straight balls aimed rite towards the stumps...

exactly, i have the same problem.

Vinsanity

School Cricketer
satish_lastride said:
Dude,the problem is only with v4.0 & v5.0..try v3.0 until i update the current patch..
ok bro, i wasn't sayin anythin bad..take ur time....

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Vinsanity said:
ok bro, i wasn't sayin anythin bad..take ur time....

hey no probs mate..I was just suggesting that you try a bug free patch until I fix this one.

robertporter said:
when do u think the problem will be fixed

Over the weekend robert..

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
good to see you are making AI Patches once again :)
satish, why not experiment a bit this time. i have an idea :-

as you know tutsi and boss have been trying to make the game as realistic as possible. so why dont you try making the game a bit more entertaining like easy to find gaps, more power in shots, more propability of timing the ball sweetly etc. in short, gameplay a bit like BLIC. although not that easy but quite similar. i am not saying that you dont know to make realistic patches but just a suggestion so that we can have a variety of patches to choose from.

so what do you have to say ?

ajayganesh

School Cricketer
hey satish, me am chkz ur patch in ODI version n see how it is, is it working fiyn or is it giving same prob as the test arena as i told u?

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
ajayganesh said:
hey satish, me am chkz ur patch in ODI version n see how it is, is it working fiyn or is it giving same prob as the test arena as i told u?

hey ajay,i think the ODI's are playing good,thats how i tested the patch & found it playing fine,so go ahead and give it a shot in an ODI..

And BTW,cant reply to your PM's now cuz i am in office...i will reply As soon as i am home..

jk16_4 said:
good to see you are making AI Patches once again

satish, why not experiment a bit this time. i have an idea

as you know tutsi and boss have been trying to make the game as realistic as possible. so why dont you try making the game a bit more entertaining like easy to find gaps, more power in shots, more propability of timing the ball sweetly etc. in short, gameplay a bit like BLIC. although not that easy but quite similar. i am not saying that you dont know to make realistic patches but just a suggestion so that we can have a variety of patches to choose from.

so what do you have to say ?

Not a bad idea JK..I was planning to try sumthing different myself,so yup i'll give that a shot...

How about a patch that makes batting a lot of fun with increased power & shots going through the field ?

ajayganesh

School Cricketer
hey satish...chked ur patch in ODI arena, very impressive! i liked it a lot...especially u've worked hard on making those edges more realistic and also edges goin between slips n keeper...love the shots and the punch of the off drive shots, played in green pitch, so, founda lot of edges...may b u can reduce a lil bit of edgess in the beginning as there are edges for evry back foot shot we play early in the innings...fielding is awesome..love the outfield pace, and then i bowled a lil bit, and its superrrrrr...dat u've got the AI a lil defensive...i am seeing a lot of defensive shots,some really ud line-length results in cpu leaving the ball alone, and comp scoring at 4-5 run rate in the 17 overs me played....but, one thing is i wud like to c a lil more edges for the comp...as they don't seem to get much edges....rest very impressive...:) hav'nt chked in detail, more on it wen i get back from delhi, gud luck in ur test version , i play more test matches, so, GET THE TEST MATCH ARENA ROCKING! ok...hehe....tc

Vinsanity

School Cricketer
satish_lastride said:
hey ajay,i think the ODI's are playing good,thats how i tested the patch & found it playing fine,so go ahead and give it a shot in an ODI..

And BTW,cant reply to your PM's now cuz i am in office...i will reply As soon as i am home..

Not a bad idea JK..I was planning to try sumthing different myself,so yup i'll give that a shot...

How about a patch that makes batting a lot of fun with increased power & shots going through the field ?

sounds like a good idea to me.

Cricket_60

International Coach
Hey Satish

If your still working on your patch then another good thing to do would be to increase the number of edges on pitches like normal or hard and decrease (slightly) edges on the green pitches.

Also I think you should maybe try and do a patch with seperate batting and bowling configs. It would solve alot of problems to do with the backfoot shots alway bringing edges for us.

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread