Alaukik's And Meet's International PC T-20 League:Running Successfully

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, the idea looks great but dont know if recording and steaming will really make the game lag

thats why i have cancelled streaming and finaliz about recording with bbflash express see first post requirements and then uploading on ziddu then they will pm the link to me then using movie maker i will add the finishing touch then upload on youtube and upload a compressed video file
cheers mate :banana2

indian 11

Club Cricketer
thats why i have cancelled streaming and finaliz about recording with bbflash express see first post requirements and then uploading on ziddu then they will pm the link to me then using movie maker i will add the finishing touch then upload on youtube and upload a compressed video file
cheers mate :banana2

sounds good but wont recording will slow down ur pc ?

arjind

International Coach
^Yes, it will seriously slow down the PC thus destroying the fun of the game - you're better off with screenshots

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
^Yes, it will seriously slow down the PC thus destroying the fun of the game - you're better off with screenshots

mate i have a 30 k computer which is pretty normal and the config

quad core 2.66ghz
2 gb ram
ati 4350 1 gb

and i can play the game at maximum settings and record too whatz ur problem encountered i in recording have you tried

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jaraarrow

Ok i will take part.
ASHES09 ID-JARAARROW
PLANET-CRICKET FORUMS-JARAARROW
TEAM-AUSTRALIA.
GROUND -MELBOURNE
40,000 donated to sachin rocks.Is it ok if my opponent records the screenshot as i am not very good at uploading with fraps?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread