Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Murtaza, and I are on fire today! Teaching these guys a lesson. Good stuff! :cheers

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
A-Lion-Doesnt-Concern-Himself-With-The-Opinion-Of-Sheep-In-Quote-By-Tywin-Lannister.gif

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Murtaza, and I are on fire today! Teaching these guys a lesson. Good stuff! :cheers
You really are a child.

On the match, it's a shame @AsadRM declared the innings when I was just 7 away from a maiden Test fifty. The decision that seems even more staggering considering how many hours were left in day five. I feel like this was a personal vendetta, the likes of which Misbah himself has exercised when he declared the innings to disallow Azhar Ali from achieving the highest individual score by a Pakistani in Tests. No surprises that the student has become the master. What a load of BS.

But unlike him, I really don't care about personal achievements. I care about the team and the fact that we registered an incredible win courtesy of Yasir Shah is more than enough to make me happy.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You really are a child.

On the match, it's a shame @AsadRM declared the innings when I was just 7 away from a maiden Test fifty. The decision that seems even more staggering considering how many hours were left in day five. I feel like this was a personal vendetta, the likes of which Misbah himself has exercised when he declared the innings to disallow Azhar Ali from achieving the highest individual score by a Pakistani in Tests. No surprises that the student has become the master. What a load of BS.

But unlike him, I really don't care about personal achievements. I care about the team and the fact that we registered an incredible win courtesy of Yasir Shah is more than enough to make me happy.
*Writes an entire paragraph about it being a personal vendetta from my end and keeps ranting*

Then says that he don't care about personal achievements.

images.jpeg-20.jpg

What do you even want to say?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Maturity comes from observing! My boy @Murtaza96 will need to follow this process. Best of Luck. :yes
I always knew Murtaza was working with the Indians to destabilize Pakistan :(
Post automatically merged:

@Na Maloom Afraad I am sorry (you deserve better) but this is what your captain thinks about you :(

Screenshot_20210419-171532_1.jpg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is just utterly unprofessional. Are you seriously leaking the important strategic chat between the captain and vice-captain? Get a life.

This is getting out of hand! Seriously regretting my decision to make you the vice-captain...

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is just utterly unprofessional. Are you seriously leaking the important strategic chat between the captain and vice-captain? Get a life.

Seriously regretting my decision to make you the vice-captain...
And no I am not kidding! This is serious now. Just held a meeting with Ehsan Mani, and told him the entire story. Wait for the next newsletter. I have mentioned the names of everyone behind these conspiracies against me. I won't let these guys get away with this!

Everyone has a call to make. They are either with me or these rebels. Whoever comes on my side, I can assure you that you won't regret it. I will give you maximum playing oppurtunities

Users who are viewing this thread