Andy Flower or Kevin Pietersen - who stays?

Who stays?

• Total voters
Actually, he's more of an impact player. The opposition team can never be comfortable as long as he is in the middle.

I wouldn't read into his reaction on KP, its a very tense situation & he was never going to speak out clearly on him given the circumstances - has hard as the media tried to make him talk.

Not many votes for Flower thus far...:D

Just reiterating the point I made in another thread - players rule in cricket, not coaches/systems like in other sports. Much harder to replace players.

In cricket, Coaches basically bring ideas and influence team culture. Obviously England's team culture is already in a poor state, so drain Flower of his ideas and move on...

I think Andy Flower should go. You can find a new coach, but you cannot find another Pietersen.

The next appointment will be very interesting. They need someone with a less conservative attitude and that should pretty much rule out every cricket coach in England.

I wonder if Duncan Fletcher's contract was not extended by BCCI till 2015 World Cup, had ECB have opted for the man yet again?

Users who are viewing this thread