No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for the stumps tutorial, will try it once I'm back on Windows, on my Mac ATM. Looking forward to the tennis ball too, could be tricky though, so don't rush. Atleast it'll be a good replacement for the pink Kookaburra :laugh

Well i have been way too busy , thus there is no new development. But expect some updates in next week as i have managed to finish Mass Effect 2:p thus i can do some mod work in my free time:D

Has anyone tried Hindi ingame text patch?? gimme feedback so that i can improve its quality:p

Well i thought commentary gets boring after sometime in AC 09. Thus i have decided to replace it. But to do that i would need talented commentators . Those would be few lucky fellas from planetcricket. I have started registration and once it is closed no new entries would be accepted. Registered member would have to record a few commentary sentences in their voice and upload it anywhere you wanna and post its link in the thread. After registration is closed, a poll would be created with all the Registered members and PC members would decide who would replace (Warne,Agnew,Botham,Greig and bishop). There are only 5 commentators slots , so hurry up and register & start practicing.

Register here

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...entator-patch-started-register-now-63485.html

Last edited:
^ no need for fsb converter game accepts the mp3 files

can u let me know how to make these shirts, trousers n bats?
ur idea of making those 1998 sharjah cup jersey's is really gud? any progress on that?

Last edited:
can u let me know how to make these shirts, trousers n bats?
ur idea of making those 1998 sharjah cup jersey's is really gud? any progress on that?

Not a lot of progress as sadly i wasnt able to find a good quality photo of that kit. I just remember a bits and pieces of that dress. It would be great if you can find a goo pic of that kit :hpraise

40592.jpg

does this help?

hey when will you release tennis ball and aluminium bat?please release it sooner than later?:hpraise:hpraise

Mate, can you please explain how to replace the bowling ai file and what does it do??? I just don't have a clue.....!!!!!:crying
Mate, please include a read me file inside each archive on how to use them...!!!!:help Thanks a lot mate.....:hpraise:clap

angry pixel?...i've just edited the bowling a.i file and i've tweaked it to make it a little bit harder;) so...can you tell me where to use the file? should i replace it with some other file in the editor? thanks in advance...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread