No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey? please reply...should i just paste the xml file in the main folder or should i place it somewhere in the main file using the editor?

:doh He has not edited the bowling ai file he has just put it up to show people so if anyone can edit it currently none is edting or none has edited it

no no no...i said i've edited it myself :) just changed few numbers inside:sarcasm...thats why i'm askin where to put it...sachin_rocks...please:help

no no no...i said i've edited it myself :) just changed few numbers inside:sarcasm...thats why i'm askin where to put it...sachin_rocks...please:help

you just cannot edit it as abbh said you have to make an editor to edit so all you have edited is waste as of now

if you can make an editor to global.db then we can edit gameplay (any part of gameplay)(of course you need to know programing)

the global.db is inside startup.wad so search for startup.wad then extract global.db then make an editor if you can

Sorry to say this guys but i have to stop modding due to my hectic schedule these days. I am on vacations after the exams so many of you would think that i have a lot of spare time but i didnt. I am doing a "Certified Automation Professional Course"(It is PLC,SCAD and some techie stuff :p). It is of 30 days with 3 hour classes each day. Add 2 hours travel to that. That is 5 hours daily. After that i get so tired i just play WOW for a hour or so and hit the bed... thats my schedule. I might start again when my course finishes.
Till then, don't make anymore requests and please help the other with the download on the thread.

Thanks.

P.S: There is always Kabooks there to create a quality kit for you:happy My kits would be rough around edges, some mistakes, some wrong colours but his would be spot on. His kits are freakishly realistic :hpraise

don't blame yourself.your mods are good and creative.

Thanks mate... But still Kabooks is the best... . I'm just creative in my own way...

mate can you tell me how to register in commentator patch?

yo you didnt post spec file along with dds

Here is a sneak preview at the Hardcore Patch.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As you can see most of the HUD elements are forced off(Batting Help Icons, Bowling Help Icons, Timing Meter, Radar)
Yet there are some elements such as field name as you can see in the pic that are yet to be removed. I'm working my bottoms off on that and thats why i need some faithful beta testers who would report the problems which are bound to occur.

Once this patch is complete, combining it with Abbh's late pitch point patch and a good roster we could start having some fun with Ashes Cricket 09.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread